Yes another rotating setup question...

pnnetbuy

Let me start by saying that I'm sorry as I know the general issue of rotating servers has been discussed a lot already... I've read so many threads on it and all the various settings etc and I'm still just unsure and confused how to do this based on my needs and setup.

Maybe some of you have time to guide me, I'd really appreciate it.

So I'm a sole user sending for my own stuff.

All my sending servers are amazonses API.

All of the domains are new. I have 10 of them.

Each domain also has it's own tracking.domain.com for opens and click tracking.

I'm doing outreach, B2B, with verified lists.

I want to start slow to warm up the new domains with 20 emails each per day, then I'll do 30, then 40, etc to build it up.

When sending from domain1.com I would like the from and reply to be me@domain1.com and the tracking to be tracking.domain1.com in all the email it sends.

Same when sending from domain2.com I would like the from and reply to be me@domain2.com and the tracking to be trackign.domain2.com in all the email it sends.

Also If I'm right with my spf and dmarc setup I would need the sending domains and from emails to match anyway for it to work.

Again the goal is to spread it all out so I can warm up the domains and tracking links etc.

EDIT: forgot to mention that I'm hoping to be able to do all this rotating while sending to one list.

How do I set this up in the settings?

If there's some other way I'm not seeing to make this work with the end goal to warm up and build up multiple server domains, I'm open of course.

If you even read this whole thing and don't want to kill me, lol, thanks!

Last edited:
Why not simply start by adding your delivery servers, with their right details, and with a hourly and daily quota.
Then for your campaigns, enable so that you can pick delivery servers for campaigns (backend > settings > customers > servers) and select the right server for the campaign you need. Or you can create separate customers if you wish, but that's more tedious.

Why not simply start by adding your delivery servers, with their right details, and with a hourly and daily quota.
Then for your campaigns, enable so that you can pick delivery servers for campaigns (backend > settings > customers > servers) and select the right server for the campaign you need. Or you can create separate customers if you wish, but that's more tedious.
Thanks @twisted1919 ... I just got bogged down with the settings and everything started feeling confusing. Thanks for straightening me out!

Back