WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabergasted

I wanted to give some quick feedback on this. I have been a software developer for 14 years and wanted to provide a free email system that uses 3rd parties to send for people, mostly for lead gen.now I could have written it myself but I figured why not take a short cut and use this with its extended license.

Well I got it installed easy enough, and now that I have and have been testing this for a while now I just have to say: What a total piece of garbage. There are no in software docs, in software tutorial videos. The system is not intuitive at all and is poorly designed, even basic things like error checking are missing:

I was able to schedule a campaign as a user without there even being any delivery servers set up.
Input fields lack even the most basic of sanitation
A quick look at the code and database structure reviles its underline low quality

Fortunately it was only like $250 for this so its not much of a waste.

Last edited:
@Fabergasted - Everyone is entitled to an opinion, so i won't go into this, but it seems you're trolling and i am not sure the reason, without proper arguments, your above writing is worth nothing.

Well I got it installed easy enough
That's actually a positive thing, isn't it?

software docs
See 'guides to mailwizz' in the third party section of the forum.

software tutorial videos
They are on youtube and mentioned in various places, incl this forum here.

basic things like error checking are missing
Where specifically? Please list all you can find, this will make potential improvements so much easier!

I was able to schedule a campaign as a user without there even being any delivery servers set up.
Well done. And it is not a bug if you mean that. You can add them later in draft mode (as the campaign would not send without DS).

A quick look at the code and database structure reviles its underline low quality
What specifically do you mean would be in great need of improvement?

@frm.mwz - don't waste your time, the whole purpose of him is to bash around, nothing from what you say will actually make him change his mind since the "issues" he's having aren't real issues ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back