Dmitriy

Question 1
I created an №1, to see if someone subscribe to my newsletter wants. When I saw that people subscribe, I wrote a series of letters №2- №25 with the parameter after-campaign-open. However, a letter №2 I could not attach to the letter №1.

Now I want to:
A) subscribers have already received a letter №1, should receive a series of letters №2-№25
B) All new subscribers will receive a letter №1 and then a series of letters №2-№25
C) In the future, I will write another series of letters №26-№50, and this new series of letters shall continue the series №1, №2-№25

How can I still do this?

Question 2
Can I do to tag [SUBSCRIBER_DATE_ADDED] displays time GMT +03: 00?

Question 3
Can I make it so that if I change the pattern, the pattern changes are automatically reflected in all the letters that use this template?

Question 4
I have created a series of test messages with parameter after-campaign-open. №2 The letter is sent only if the subscriber clicks on a link in the letter №1. If the letter №1 no reference, the message is not sent №2. In this case, the letter value №1 Open tracking = yes. And the value Opens = 0 statistics, though in reality I opened the letter. I use Outlook Express 6. This is as it should be, or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Untitled-001.jpg

Untitled-002.jpg

Untitled-003.jpg

Question 5

I tried to solve the question 1 as follows:

1. create a list 2
2. List 2 to attach a series of letters №1-№25 with parameter after-campaign-open.
3. All new subscribers to pour on the list 2
4. Create a list of 3
5. To attach a list 3 letters №3-№25 with parameter after-campaign-open.
6 To the list 1 attached to the letter №2 Regular settings, Actions against subscribers upon campaign open move = List 3

I created a test mailing to test this scheme. For some reason, paragraph 6 does not work. Subscribers of the list 1 is not moved in the list 3. What I am doing wrong?
Untitled-007.jpg

Untitled-008.jpg

Question 6
Paragraph 3 of the circuit from the previous posts did not work. I copied the list and pinned him to the 25 letters of the parameter after-campaign-open. I'm doing a test subscription. Comes activation email. But the letter №1 after activation does not come. In the list 1, where only the letter №1, a letter comes after activation. And the list 2, after the activation letter, letter №1 not comes. What am I doing wrong?
Untitled-009.jpg

Untitled-010.jpg

The first thing we should look into is the fact that opens aren't tracked and if opens/clicks aren't tracked then those other actions won't be triggered. What is the url of the list where i should subscribe in order to receive a autoresponder campaign ?

On the question of 6

I received the activation email. But after that, nothing else was. The letter, to be sent has Autoresponder status (1 minute / after-subscribe) Sending 0.

url of subscription here: https://ka4.su/biz
Untitled-023.jpg

To a question 5

Letter №1-2 reach excellent. The statistics shows opening and click-through. This field must be performed against the action of a subscriber: transfer to another list and send emails from another list. But this is not happening.

Untitled-021.jpg

Untitled-022.jpg

CPU 1000 Мгц
RAM 1000 Мгц
HDD 30720 Мб
Apache 2.2.22-13+deb7u6
MySQL 5.5.46-0+deb7u1
PHP 5.4.45-0+deb7u2
Perl 5.14.2-21+deb7u2
Kernel 3.2.0-4-amd64

It all seems good as far as i see.
PM me with backend login and url to your app, i will create a few autoresponders and see how things go.

Back