Wondering how to add text over images

Makumba

Hi there,

This might come as an easy one, but surprisingly, I did not manage to find any way to add text over images when creating a template. I can only add text next to images. Does the CKeditor allow for layers or at least to set the background as an image? I went on the site of CKeditor and did not find much, only that they have a few plugins that seem to allow to set an image as the background, but not to add multiple images and then text, forms and buttons over the image itself.
Any ideas?....
Many thanks

Hi there,

This might come as an easy one, but surprisingly, I did not manage to find any way to add text over images when creating a template. I can only add text next to images. Does the CKeditor allow for layers or at least to set the background as an image? I went on the site of CKeditor and did not find much, only that they have a few plugins that seem to allow to set an image as the background, but not to add multiple images and then text, forms and buttons over the image itself.
Any ideas?....
Many thanks
Please see 3rd party forum section re "html emails" or search the forum for that quoted phrase.
Generally speaking, html/web design is a lot easier to display consistently across a few browsers than html email is across over 70+ email programs, and some of them do not even support/display background images.
There are very few excellent email design programs out there, which is why it is quite efficient/economical to stick to proven templates.
A simple, short answer might be nicer, but they are usually wrong ;)

Back