With the API is it possible to search for unsubscribers?

bolty

I'm trying to find a way to update a third party CRM with unsubscribers automatically through API

I can't find an API endpoint to search subscribers by status?
There are only endpoints to search by email address and custom field, is this correct?

I suppose I could get all subscribers from the list and loop over them to find the unsubscribes but i was wondering if there is a less expensive way?

@laurentiu I've checked the API docs but still cannot find an endpoint to get unsubscribers can you confirm if this is possible?

If this is not possible would you consider adding it as a feature? It would be awesome to be able to search by any subscriber field such as status not just by custom fields.

Also can you give me some pointers on how to write a plugin that adds my own API endpoints? I've written several plugins already, I'm just not sure how to add an endpoint to the API?

FYI. I am not using the PHP SDK, I'm using the API directly because the app I need to integrate with is written in C#. It would be awesome if there was documentation for the API itself rather than just the PHP SDK.

I've checked the API docs but still cannot find an endpoint to get unsubscribers can you confirm if this is possible?
You can get subscribers by LIST-UNIQUE-ID, SUBSCRIBER-UNIQUE-ID, or by SUBSCRIBER-EMAIL

Also can you give me some pointers on how to write a plugin that adds my own API endpoints? I've written several plugins already, I'm just not sure how to add an endpoint to the API?
You can create your own controller in the apps/api/controllers , prefix them to avoid collision and go from there. Here is a example: https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/is-there-a-way-to-extend-the-api.3299/

Perhaps I haven’t made my question clear? I’m specifically trying to obtain the *un*subscribers. That is the ones who have unsubscribed.
Not all subscribers. Is there a way to do that?
It’s going to be very slow to loop over an entire list of hundreds of thousands of subscribers just to find out who has unsubscribed.

Back