Why Mailwizz does not connect any server?

bella

I just set mailwizz in my VPS server with Virtualmin and all in green. However, when I will register my office365 email or trying to verify PHP SMTP server to test email does not connect and give an error.

• Here is a transcript of the error message:
  • Connection could not be established with host Bslifecoach-me.mail.protection.outlook.com [Connection timed out #110]
    Log data:
    ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
    !! Connection could not be established with host Bslifecoach-me.mail.protection.outlook.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0)

I need help please. I have three day on it!!

@bella - "Connection could not be established with host" it means mailwizz tried to connect to that server but that server did not respond. Now, why it did not respond, it might be because it's down, not accepting connections, is temporary unavailable, etc., not something mailwizz can control.

@bella - i tried to connect to that smtp server and here's the response:
Code:
telnet Bslifecoach-me.mail.protection.outlook.com 25
Trying 104.47.20.36...
telnet: connect to address 104.47.20.36: Operation timed out
Trying 104.47.21.36...
telnet: connect to address 104.47.21.36: Operation timed out
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host

Code:
telnet Bslifecoach-me.mail.protection.outlook.com 587
Trying 104.47.20.36...
Trying 104.47.21.36...

Code:
telnet Bslifecoach-me.mail.protection.outlook.com 465
Trying 104.47.20.36...
Trying 104.47.21.36...
So all 3 smtp ports, 25, 587 and 465 don't respond to our connection query.
Maybe there's a firewall that prevents connections, check that.

This is so bad!
i have two business office365 mails destined to be used with mailwizz. I am new with mailwizz, I just bought it and settled on the digital ocean VPS server. I can see also that mailwizz is not even connecting with PHP local hoster? How can I make mailwizz work properly them? What do you recommend? I need this system done as I have 4 days down trying to sort it out and connect any server.

Maill wizz is not even connecting with SendGrid. I believe it might be something wrong with mailwizz

Guys how can I confirm that my mailwizz is settled up correctly? I installed with wind mind and is all ok. The only issue is when connecting any SMTP server (localhost, office365, SendGrid..) no one is connecting. It can be an internal issue.

I will reinstall mailwizz again and start over again so I can see if the issue gets sorted.

If you use WHM/cPanel then follow :
WHM > ConfigServer Security & Firewall > Firewall Configuration.
SMTP_ALLOWUSER = "Enter your cPanel Username"
Save and restart your firewall
Now try smtp in MW

Attachments

• cPanel.jpeg
    cPanel.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 15
Back