WHY I HAVE ZERO STATISTICS TO CHECK ? EVEN IF I HAVE SENT 100'000 EMAILS

HELLO,

I Have follow correctly the process to upload list and create campaign but it seems i have an error somewhere ...due to the fact that i dont have receved any statistic of my sendig even if it was 100% well sent to my email list suscribers...???

look at the attached file below, Capture d’écran 2020-01-03 à 17.22.37.png any suggestions ?

thank you
best regards

Did you include yourself in your email list to see if you actually receive the email?

Maybe mailwizz delivers the email to your mail server but your mail server does not send it which would explain why no stats.

so check that.

no i dont have included my email to receive the email test... i will think about it next time...thank you...

and if my server doesn't sent the email campaign how to solve this problem ?

best regards

i want to know...at wich time a customer will received my email with mailwizz ...

when its show 100% sent or at any time it show 10% 20% 30% ?

best regards

and if my server doesn't sent the email campaign how to solve this problem ?
You should check your server mail queue, generally you can see there the emails and whether they are retried or not, etc.
This is unfortunately something we cannot help with, the entity handling your email server should know better than us.

i want to know...at wich time a customer will received my email with mailwizz ...

when its show 100% sent or at any time it show 10% 20% 30% ?
Emails are sent in realtime, which means as you see the progress advancing it means mailwizz delivers the emails to your delivery server, so when you see 10% it means mailwizz has already sendt 10% of your emails to your email server.

Back