Why did my campaign pause?

clever1

Hi
Hope that someone would point me to the direction. I started a campaign just to test and about two hours later the campaign shows paused. I think I had setup this somewhere but dont know where. Anyone know where this is set? Is this in customers or user or settings?

Hey,

Go to your customers list and in the options tab for that customer press the Reset Quota button then login as that customer and resume sending. If it works, then it means that the customer has reached the quota somehow, so you need to check that.

Thanks.

I did that and this time minutes later it went back to pause. I will send you my login info in pm. Please check.

It's because you have set -0 as Sending Quota in the group settings ;)
Once set to -1 as it should (unlimited) everything started working, that's why i always say most of the time the issue is not on mailwizz side ;)

Hello,
some of my clients are reporting that the campaigns are pausing automatically.
This is the configuration of the group they are included:

pause.png

can be a wrong setting?
Thank you in advance

Hey,

Campaign pause automatically when the customer reach their sending quota, so what are the settings for sending for customers that complain?

The client sent only 1% of the quota.
so I thought it was some wrong configuration of the group they are.
What is this setting pause in the Group (campaigns)?
pause.png

What's the settings for "sending" in that group?
Why did you put subs at once to 1000? Lower that down to a more acceptable number, 300 say.

Those settings look fine. But again, the only case when a campaign is automatically paused is when a customer hits some sending limit.

I received a new complaint about the problem now,
can I send the login information for you to check?

I am facing the same issue. After the new update.

Some of the Customers Campaign are getting automatically Paused.

Hi Twisted1919,

I am having the same issue of the campaign's being automatically paused. When I click PLAY, it returns to PAUSED mode. The only way to rectify it was to reset the quota afterwhich it runs fine.

The Quota settings I have are as follows:
Sending Quota: 20000
Time Value: 1
Time Unit: Month
Wait for Quota to Expire: Yes
Action when quota reached: Do nothing, customer will not be able to send more emails​

My total for the month was only approx 5300+ out of 20000 before I had to reset it so there should be no reason why it should be PAUSED.

Note: This was for a scheduled auto-resending campaign but I don't think that is the cause of the problem

The same problem for version: 1.3.6.2 and 1.3.6.5 even after updating.

Here's an extract of the log/stack trace:

2016/06/28 07:01:01 [error] [application] This customer(ID:1) reached the assigned quota!
2016/06/28 07:01:33 [error] [exception.CHttpException.400] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Your request is invalid.' in /home/webemail2u/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php:1118
Stack trace:
#0 /home/webemail2u/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58): CController->filterPostOnly(Object(CFilterChain))
#1 /home/webemail2u/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#2 /home/webemail2u/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#3 /home/webemail2u/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#4 /home/webemail2u/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('pause_unpause')
#5 /home/webemail2u/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('campaigns/pause...')
#6 /home/webemail2u/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#7 /home/webemail2u/public_html/mailer/apps/init.php(224): CApplication->run()
#8 /home/webemail2u/public_html/mailer/customer/index.php(18): require_once('/home/webemail2...')
#9 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/mailer/customer/campaigns/ya391xypnsa62/pause-unpause
HTTP_REFERER=http://www.webemail2u.com/mailer/customer/campaigns/index
---
2016/06/28 07:02:01 [error] [application] This customer(ID:1) reached the assigned quota!
2016/06/28 07:04:01 [error] [application] This customer(ID:1) reached the assigned quota!

Attachments

• mailwizz-screenshot.jpg
    mailwizz-screenshot.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 10
@Tan Kar Yin - Thanks for detailed explanation.
My total for the month was only approx 5300+ out of 20000 before I had to reset it so there should be no reason why it should be PAUSED.
The way it works is it calculates a month from the time first email has been sent, not from the beginning of the month.
Have you taken this into consideration?

Yes I have taken that into consideration. But whatever it is... 5300+ emails sent out already is still way below the quota level of 20000. So why does it pause? Additionally if it works by calculating the 1st time the mail is sent, then the quota should also have been reset back to 0 but it isn't. There seems to be a bug here. It would also help if the logs actually state the sent vs quota level when it says user has reached assigned quota. That way you can tell better where the bug lies.

Having said that, is there anyway to add the feature so that the "counter" start date can be set manually to different days for different users?

Yes I have taken that into consideration. But whatever it is... 5300+ emails sent out already is still way below the quota level of 20000. So why does it pause? Additionally if it works by calculating the 1st time the mail is sent, then the quota should also have been reset back to 0 but it isn't. There seems to be a bug here. It would also help if the logs actually state the sent vs quota level when it says user has reached assigned quota. That way you can tell better where the bug lies.

Having said that, is there anyway to add the feature so that the "counter" start date can be set manually to different days for different users?

try with a delivery server assigned to a customer group and not as admin

try with a delivery server assigned to a customer group and not as admin

What do you mean when you say "Try with a delivery server assigned to a customer group and not as admin" ? Aren't all delivery servers only able to be assigned to customer groups. I can't find the setting where you can assign a delivery server to admin.

Currently, I am already using the account under a CUSTOMER which is assigned to a CUSTOMER GROUP. And I have 1 single Delivery Server assigned to the same Customer Group.

Does it matter if this Customer has the same email address as the Site Administrator ? I believe it shouldn't. Anyway there seems to be a "bug" with the quota system. Without the logs showing why the system thinks the quota has been used up, there's no way to identify the problem.

What do you mean when you say "Try with a delivery server assigned to a customer group and not as admin" ?
for testing purposes, ideally,
create a new delivery server
create a new user (which will not be the admin from the install, because that cannot be)
create a customer group (and assign to it that new user, and that new delivery server)
now the status admin shall not interfere with sending setup
test now

> Aren't all delivery servers only able to be assigned to customer groups.
Not if you leave it unassigned to a customer or customer group.

> I can't find the setting where you can assign a delivery server to admin.
Reverse logic.

To facilitate further help, pls post all of your sending settings.

> Anyway there seems to be a "bug" with the quota system. Without the logs showing
> why the system thinks the quota has been used up, there's no way to identify the problem.
App/ending flow chart have been requested numerous times from @twisted1919

Back