Whmcs integration

Niko

Hello
I'm interested at integration with whmcs
Purchase plan, automatic upgrade group, renewal subscription, invoice generation...
Someone had experience on it?
Regards

Everything can be done. It's just a matter of whether you are willing to invest in it or not. Why don't the two of you do a JV to develop what you need!?

(For instance, I am investing heavily into MW with four developers working full time to implement the roadmap. Initially the development is for supplementing MW. In the longer run MW will become a subsystem.
We have already done a lot of things that "can't" be done and this is possible partially thanks to the very well thought through architecture of MW and the things you mention above is already there but not with WHMCS. Kudos to @twisted1919 for his awesome work with MW by the way . )

So yes, it can be done! Just do it! Good luck!

Last edited:
Everything can be done. It's just a matter of whether you are willing to invest in it or not. Why don't the two of you do a JV to develop what you need!?

(For instance, I am investing heavily into MW with four developers working full time to implement the roadmap. Initially the development is for supplementing MW. In the longer run MW will become a subsystem.
We have already done a lot of things that "can't" be done and this is possible partially thanks to the very well thought through architecture of MW and the things you mention above is already there but not with WHMCS. Kudos to @twisted1919 for his awesome work with MW by the way . )

So yes, it can be done! Just do it! Good luck!
Hi let make a notice ... i dont know what is the point of what u say above and to who u are talking to also. But if u pointing me and the one above my post for my part the only thing i can say is that i am here cause if i was able to make that happen then why should i ask?

What u say is for every single thing in the sort life of humans so everyone must spend too many human hours to make something now how and where and to who we can sell it thats another discussion thats i dont want to involved right now.

So what i am asking here is: is there any way for WHMCS and Mailwizz can integrated ? Is so simple if u say "no" i will not say anything but if u say "yes" then i will ask HOW MUCH?

Thanks

Last edited:
I would be very interested in a WHMCS module - please message me on Skype

dnjamie

lets make it happen !!!!!

I know WHMCS inside out and have worked with it for many years but cannot get my head around MW quite yet lol (getting there slowly)

Back