White Labeling?

KevinC

So we have several different brands that we are managing from a single Mailwizz installation (We have multiple licenses for customer installations, but this one installation is handling all of our internal mailing for our internal brands)

Anyway - The question is this: Let's say our installation is live at https://mailwizz.ourdomain.com, but is also accessible from newsletter.sitea.com, newsletter.siteb.com, and newsletter.sitec.com. Obviously Site A is a customer, Site B is a customer, and Site C is a customer in Mailwizz. What I would like is that the confirmation email URL goes to the correct domain. Right now, the confirmation email comes from the right email address (IE if the user subscribed to sitea.com newsletter, the confirmation email comes from @sitea.com) but the LINK to click to verify the subscription goes to mailwizz.ourdomain.com, which is causing some confusion / doubt from the users who are subscribing to the lists.

So is there some way I can do this? Do I need to just create the templates in each customer and update each one with the hard coded domain for their particular account?

@KevinC - i totally understand what you mean, and while currently we force the url to be the original url of the app, we do have plans to improve this area so that we use the domain in the browser address bar instead of whatever is the main domain.

I think an optimal solution for my particular case would be that a list and/or customer can have a "domain" field, which is then used for all links to that list/customer.

Does Mailwizz accept user code contributions? If so, I would be willing and able to work on this and submit a pull request.

I think an optimal solution for my particular case would be that a list and/or customer can have a "domain" field, which is then used for all links to that list/customer.

Does Mailwizz accept user code contributions? If so, I would be willing and able to work on this and submit a pull request.
You can create an extension to do so in case you can't wait for our solution.
We have hooks in all places to allow you to do this.

I think you can handle it with tracking domain , and if you have limit customers. you can separate delivery servers and assign tracking domain to them.
and change "System urls" that use tracking domain instead of defult domain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wah
Back