Where transfer to your page's language

Good afternoon.
Where transfer to your page's language :
subscribe
confirm-subscribe
pending-subscribe
unsubscribe

And so the same SUBJECTS LETTERS subscription (Please confirm your subscription) / unsubscribe

I found the files in the buyout is possible to replace these lines . but I'm afraid to edit code! If data transfer is not lzya then pozhskazhite , which files to replace it , with neither of which is not damaging
UNS.png

Last edited:
If you change the original files, the translation extension will probably not work normally.

Have a look in
backend -> extend -> extensions
there you can activate the translation. However, then one needs to translate the files the extension creates.
You might want to ask a translator, and when done, add the translated language package to mailwizz.

There are various posts about translation here on the forum. Read them first and thoroughly, so that the process will become easier and faster.

If you change the original files, the translation extension will probably not work normally.

Have a look in
backend -> extend -> extensions
there you can activate the translation. However, then one needs to translate the files the extension creates.
You might want to ask a translator, and when done, add the translated language package to mailwizz.

There are various posts about translation here on the forum. Read them first and thoroughly, so that the process will become easier and faster.
Including the extension.
in public_html / apps / common / messages / ru folder
added list_subscribers.php file
in which the following:

return array (
'Subscribers' => 'Subscribers'
'List subscribers' => 'List subscribers'
'Please confirm your subscription' => 'Please confirm subscription'

Where is the mistake?

Left is "original", right is "translation".

The extension will create files with all the phrases.
This creation process takes some time (it is not immediate upon switching the extension on).
The right side needs to be translated.
Please see posts about translation here on the forum (just search for them).

Left is "original", right is "translation".

The extension will create files with all the phrases.
This creation process takes some time (it is not immediate upon switching the extension on).
The right side needs to be translated.
Please see posts about translation here on the forum (just search for them).
ОК
I'm learning forum, but I have a question for self-education.
Using Avsearch I can find where the entries in the files.
Then change them, it can really affect the script?
This is not a function, but simply a constant

I guess you are already using this: https://forum.mailwizz.com/posts/7261/
And now make some further translations as the package ru_ru.zip is not fully translated.
The editor seems not to be the problem.

So what happens, when you go back to en and switch off translation?
All back to original? Or any trouble?

If OK, switch back to "ru" as language, switch on extension translation, and flush the caches (as follows).

clear contents of cache folders
/apps/common/runtime/cache/*
/backend/assets/cache/*
/customer/assets/cache/*
/frontend/assets/cache/*
your browser cache

I guess you are already using this: https://forum.mailwizz.com/posts/7261/
And now make some further translations as the package ru_ru.zip is not fully translated.
The editor seems not to be the problem.

So what happens, when you go back to en and switch off translation?
All back to original? Or any trouble?

If OK, switch back to "ru" as language, switch on extension translation, and flush the caches (as follows).

clear contents of cache folders
/apps/common/runtime/cache/*
/backend/assets/cache/*
/customer/assets/cache/*
/frontend/assets/cache/*
your browser cache

All did, as you say, but there is no change

+
image.png

If 55 of 56 are OK, I guess that is fine, and the one exception by Bkav is probably their false positive.

Back to translations.
Do you have now extension 'translation' ON, the app switched into 'RU', and you still see some texts dispayed in English?
If so, take a note of the exact URL of those files. Send me those URLs.
If you cannot, for any file, get the exact URL, then please describe exactly what you click to get it onto the screen displayed.

If 55 of 56 are OK, I guess that is fine, and the one exception by Bkav is probably their false positive.

Back to translations.
Do you have now extension 'translation' ON, the app switched into 'RU', and you still see some texts dispayed in English?
If so, take a note of the exact URL of those files. Send me those URLs.
If you cannot, for any file, get the exact URL, then please describe exactly what you click to get it onto the screen displayed.
http://lk.rocsender.ru/customer/campaigns/tags/index
1a.png

Almost everything in the backend and customer panels translated into Russian!
I have only to translate the theme of sent emails to subscribe, unsubscribe, etc.

I guess they cannot be found in this path
.../lk.rocsender.ru/customer/campaigns/tags/index
but you can try here:
backend -> list page type
then edit them there.

If above does not work, you can always try to find the files, and their location (so you can edit),
by browsing them, and then right click (after marking those parts you want to change),
then choose 'inspect element' (that's a browser menu item), so that you then see exactly what needs editing (in the code inspection window). But make a backup of those files you want to edit first.

Finally, if any of the above fails, you can full-text search the app files and then translate whatever you need.

;)

Last edited:
I guess they cannot be found in this path
.../lk.rocsender.ru/customer/campaigns/tags/index
but you can try here:
backend -> list page type
then edit them there.

If above does not work, you can always try to find the files, and their location (so you can edit),
by browsing them, and then right click (after marking those parts you want to change),
then choose 'inspect element' (that's a browser menu item), so that you then see exactly what needs editing (in the code inspection window). But make a backup of those files you want to edit first.

Finally, if any of the above fails, you can full-text search the app files and then translate whatever you need.

;)
Excellent.
Thank you.

Hi,
if you have the translation, why did not it work?

This is error message:
http://awesomescreenshot.com/03f5vufj22

but this is in app.php:
'Your form has a few errors. Please fix them and try again!' => 'Az űrlap tartalmaz néhány hibát. Kérjük, javítsa őket, és próbálja újra!',

and in list_field.php:
'This email address is already registered in this list!' => 'Ez a cím már szerepel a listában!',

Hi,
if you have the translation, why did not it work?

This is error message:
http://awesomescreenshot.com/03f5vufj22

but this is in app.php:
'Your form has a few errors. Please fix them and try again!' => 'Az űrlap tartalmaz néhány hibát. Kérjük, javítsa őket, és próbálja újra!',

and in list_field.php:
'This email address is already registered in this list!' => 'Ez a cím már szerepel a listában!',

If the translation files are not yet complete (or if some translation is wrong),
then the translation extension cannot display (that part which is missing or wrong) correctly,
and you (or someone else) need to do the translation first.

The "Your form has a few errors..." is a generic message, should be found in app.php while the subscribe button should be found in lists.php
The error messages are part of Yii Framework and those should be translated automatically.
Keep in mind that when you create a language in backend, best thing is to not use the region code, for example, instead of fr_fr, you should simply use fr, instead of de_de you should use de and so on.

Back