Where is detailed info for SMTP relay sending?

Papapooch

I am testing MailRelay as an SMTP server in MailWizz. I have made a test list of 8 of my own personal email addresses. When I send those emails on the MailRelay dashboard itself...all 8 get sent.
When I try sending the exact same emails from Mailwizz via SMTP to MailRelay...then only 3 get recorded as being received by the MR relay server.
Of course the MR techs are blaming MWizz as the culprit.
BUT...I was able to send the same emails through Amazon and SendInBlue as Sending servers attached via Web API.

I do not see a way to attach MailRelay as anything other than SMTP. I am not getting any Statistics back from the Mailrelay server either.

So they have asked for ME to look for Error Messages as to why 5 of the 8 email addresses apparently never even made it to the MR server.
Here is what they ask.
"Hi,
We only see 3 shipping attempts on 06/23:

2017-06-23 15:36:36 +0200 - jkotuby75@gmail.com
2017-06-23 15:36:37 +0200 - jkotuby75@aol.com
2017-06-23 15:36:40 +0200 - johnk@powerlist.com

We do not even have connection attempts to send to other emails.

What error does it get when you try to send to rich@statmail.org or other failed emails?

Regards,"

So where do I look for this? I know very little about Linux...so if you use Linux-speak I might not understand.
Thanks for any help.

@twisted1919 - is there a Search or Filter function in the logs? We have sent several million emails with MailWizz already and to find just 8 emails out of millions will be tough. At the page 1 of delivery logs "Displaying 1-10 of 1613808 results."

Also the MW server seems to be slowing down with response time. Could it be getting bogged down with Log data already? Please point me to the Archive documentation.

Thanks

Even at 1000 displayed per page in 30 minutes I have not gotten to the proper page.
I am looking for a campaign that was sent on 06/23. Somewhere in the middle of the pack. Even a "Go To Page Number" function would greatly help us.

@twisted1919 - is there a Search or Filter function in the logs? We have sent several million emails with MailWizz already and to find just 8 emails out of millions will be tough. At the page 1 of delivery logs "Displaying 1-10 of 1613808 results."
Ah, right... you can send the emails and then look in the logs as they will always be the latest one to be shown. I have to add the search functionality.
You could also run this sql query:
Code:
SELECT t.* FROM mw_campaign_delivery_log t INNER JOIN mw_list_subscriber s ON s.subscriber_id = t.subscriber_id WHERE t.campaign_id = 12345 and s.email='whatever@domain.com';

Also the MW server seems to be slowing down with response time. Could it be getting bogged down with Log data already? Please point me to the Archive documentation.
Not quite, few million sent emails is not a big deal, most likely you're hammered because at the same time people open/click your campaigns, thus they create a certain load on the server.

Thanks for the SQL. I am looking at the Campaigns Summary screen for our only Customer and do not see Campaign_ID listed anywhere.
How do I get that to display?

I tried Toggle Columns and even though I check marked campaign_id it would not show up. And then the Checkbox is still unchecked when I look again.

I don't see a SAVE button for Toggle Columns.

@twisted1919 - HaHa...thanks. the white background on "Save Changes" unless it is hovered, got buried in with the Detail Campaign data right behind it so I did not see it...even though I was looking for Save.

Back