where did the followers go?

ltdviso

loaded list-loaded and SIGNED 7000 + shows counter total 3...upload_2018-11-4_22-58-34.pngupload_2018-11-4_23-0-21.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-4_22-58-56.png
    upload_2018-11-4_22-58-56.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 3
the problem repeats itself, in some cases it looks very unpleasant - for example, when redistributing subscribers by the condition of opening or clicks, this is in the new version of the program.

Noticed repeated glitch ..

there is no desire to check, maybe it was mistaken by screenshots - this does not exclude the essence of the problem - I say - the list is updated crookedly, exactly as it sends as it wants - it cannot be limited.

I have not 1 mailing and not 1 server is observed. !!!!!! Every hour and not one person !!!

Anyone explain here.
And this is not a request to help - this is a statement of fact - with a view, maybe you can decide that the problem is important to you.

there is no desire to check, maybe it was mistaken by screenshots - this does not exclude the essence of the problem - I say - the list is updated crookedly, exactly as it sends as it wants - it cannot be limited.

I have not 1 mailing and not 1 server is observed. !!!!!! Every hour and not one person !!!

Anyone explain here.
And this is not a request to help - this is a statement of fact - with a view, maybe you can decide that the problem is important to you.
AFAIK, stats are update every 5 minutes. In my mwz install they are correct (mostly, ie sometimes I have to see re bounces, giveups, etc).

Back