Where and what MWZ sending?

Just Me

26604 confirmed subscribers. Why number of recipients is 29086
Gn9dp0yH18k.jpg

That's the number of emails the app has sent to the subscribers. We show it like so so you can compare it with resulting confirmed subscribers and get a sense of how many subscribers unsubscribed or blacklisted, etc.

That's the number of emails the app has sent to the subscribers. We show it like so so you can compare it with resulting confirmed subscribers and get a sense of how many subscribers unsubscribed or blacklisted, etc.
1) Why the number of emails sent is greater than number of subscribers in a list.?
2) The campaign sent 100% but did not stop sending - and I paused sending manually. What the matter?

1) Why the number of emails sent is greater than number of subscribers in a list.?
Because we count against confirmed subscriber only, if you have 1000 and 100 are unsubscribed/blacklisted you'll see a lower number.
2) The campaign sent 100% but did not stop sending - and I paused sending manually. What the matter?
You should let it finish, internally mailwizz tries resending email to the ones that failed sending for whatever reason.
and what is this ?
Just 404 errors you can disregard, bots trying your site for various urls to exploit.
You should also upgrade to 1.3.8.5 when u have a chance.

Just adding on to this.....

I am seeing the same issue.

However it seems that in my instance it occurs when I have an "on open action" that copies a subscriber to a different list.

In the campaign overview the 'List Segment' confirmed subscriber count only includes subscribers with a 'confirmed' status and not those that did receive the email but now have a 'moved' status despite still belonging to the original list.

Thus the Recipient count $campaign->stats->getDeliverySuccessCount(true) is greater than the List subscriber count $campaign->stats->getSubscribersCount(true)

Not a massive issue for me but is there a simple way to get around this?

Capture-stats.png

Back