What files control the customer's page files?

corey34

I want to update the standard formatting of customers' transactional emails and other pages (i.e. subscribe form, welcome email, etc.) but can't find where those files are. The customers can edit it themselves of course, but how would I modify the way the these show up if customers do not change them?

Thanks

Perfect. I didn't realize that's what that did. Much easier than I thought it was going to be. Thanks

How do I actually integrate the subscribe and unsubscribe forms into my email? Both the links are broken in my purchased template.

I know that the customer can eventually stumble upon the page that permits them to change the standard 11 forms for that list, which they must then repeat for the next list they create, but where is the page that allows the customer to set the default forms for every list they create? Requiring them to go through that procedure for each list they create is tedious and unnecessary.

I know that the customer can eventually stumble upon the page that permits them to change the standard 11 forms for that list, which they must then repeat for the next list they create, but where is the page that allows the customer to set the default forms for every list they create? Requiring them to go through that procedure for each list they create is tedious and unnecessary.
Have you tried to copy a list that is setup as you wish?
(hint: it won't copy the subscribers, but everything else)
;)

You can set the standard lists for every customer from backend area. If you then want the customer to style their pages in another way, they have to do it only once for the first list, then as frm.mwz said above, you can copy the list, which copies everything except subscribers.

Thanks. I don't know where that information is provided to the purchaser of this app. The app works, but too much information (like this question) is hidden or undocumented. This app really needs a wiki where all of this information can be published instead of searching the forum (which isn't that great of a resource) then waiting for someone to reply. Not being whiny, I'm just used to well-documented apps.

This app really needs a wiki where all of this information can be published
Yeah, that is similar to what I proposed a long time ago (and others probly even earlier),
most importantly, USERs need to be able to edit/add to it or make suggestions at least, since only then it will be in their language and smoothed out for their usage. It would also bring about many more feature suggestions, and @twisted1919 could focus even more on pure mailwizz development without being distracted!

searching the forum (which isn't that great of a resource)
The forum is actually great, it is just a little hard to search, since it is not clear which key words to use or which tags a post/thread has, perhaps google can be used for that internally (@twisted1919 can this be done?) or externally:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site:forum.mailwizz.com+AND+your+search+term

My point about the forum not being that great of a resource is what @frm.mwz said (I'm just tired). The forum is hard to search because it's difficult to figure out which magic words will find the info a user is searching for. If this forum app had tags that would really help, but, as @frm.mwz said, a wiki will allow any registered user to add helpful information they have learned about MW. As I said last week, I'll be glad to create a step-by-step explaining creating an Amazon account for SES & SNS to use the Amazon Mail API, and the wiki would be a great repository for it, plus others could update it when the inevitable Amazon changes break the step-by-step.

Back