Welcome email & redirect url?

DSWONG

Hi,

After subscription is confirmed, is it possible to automatically send a predefined email in inbox AND redirect to a url in browser? Thanks

@DSWONG - Yes there is ;) Check the welcome email feature for each of your lists to send a welcome email. And for a redirect, you can enable the "List form custom redirect" extension and add a redirect in the Subscription Confirmation page ;)

Is it here
List > example list > Pages > Edit welcome email
I dont see the checkbox for welcome email, and also the "List form custom redirect".

Little help please.

List > example list > Pages > Edit welcome email
Yes it is. this is from where you edit it. You then edit your email list and from there you decide if the welcome email is sent or not.
and also the "List form custom redirect".
See Backend > Extend > Extensions and enable it from there. Once you do this, go to List > example list > Pages > Subscription confirmed and enter the redirect url.

Yes it is. this is from where you edit it. You then edit your email list and from there you decide if the welcome email is sent or not.

See Backend > Extend > Extensions and enable it from there. Once you do this, go to List > example list > Pages > Subscription confirmed and enter the redirect url.

Hello,

When I get to the list > Pages > there is no option for >> Subscription confirmed and enter the redirect url.

Hopefully someone has a quick solution.

Thanks ..

Hello,

When I get to the list > Pages > there is no option for >> Subscription confirmed and enter the redirect url.

Hopefully someone has a quick solution.

Thanks .

The redirect is enabled and there is no option for >> Subscription confirmed and enter the redirect url.
enable-redirect.png screenshot-subscripion-form-med.png

Back