website and api went offline by itself.

my email service also got offline automatically.. and i check with my digital ocean server ip. and its not match with my maillwizz licence ip. so i edited my licence ip to DO ip. but nothing happen. how do i solve this issue.

my email service also got offline automatically.. and i check with my digital ocean server ip. and its not match with my maillwizz licence ip. so i edited my licence ip to DO ip. but nothing happen. how do i solve this issue.

Mine also went offline yesterday too, i checked my MailWizz account and saw that it had the old servers IP. I've just updated that now so hopefully that wont happen again. @Yashi if you click on the little Pencil icon in your MailWizz account that will allow you to update the IP address your MW program is hosted on.

I did change my IP. now all ips are ok. but still in offline mode.. how to unblock 139.162.169.229 ip.. my email service hosted on DigitalOcean under Plesk panel, i install Plesk on Digital Ocean. someone can please guide me to unblock this.

I can't login into backend or frontend. that's the main reason. I did change my license ip in the maillwizz customer portal. but nothing happens

Attachments

• 2017-11-01 21_09_49-Error 503!.png
    2017-11-01 21_09_49-Error 503!.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 14
Even if the app is currently offline, you should be able to access the /backend url and login.
What is your app url ?

Back