visualizing the currency

GlobalDIMA

It is possible to change the way of visualizing the currency in the payment ...
Currently Total: 1,250.00 AR $
so that it stays like this $ 1250

Precisely, given that for example I am in Argentina the time zone is -3
and the currency is coded according to my country but the display is not correct we use the sign before the amount not after ... on the other hand AR $ leaves when our sign is only $ and the coding of the currency is not AR $ but ARS

I take this opportunity to ask you a question, in future it will be possible to count within the mailwizz the option of being able to establish the cost of a membership in two different currencies for example in my case in pesos and in dollars ...?

Precisely, given that for example I am in Argentina the time zone is -3
and the currency is coded according to my country but the display is not correct we use the sign before the amount not after ... on the other hand AR $ leaves when our sign is only $ and the coding of the currency is not AR $ but ARS
I have no way of knowing this, we're using the internal way of representation from yii framework which i am sure it has it correct.

I take this opportunity to ask you a question, in future it will be possible to count within the mailwizz the option of being able to establish the cost of a membership in two different currencies for example in my case in pesos and in dollars ...?
We don't have such plans.

Ok you would be so kind to tell me which are the files that execute the purchase order and show it on the screen to see if I can correct the problem because it is currently displayed in an erroneous way for my country.

Back