View content of sent messages (Body and Subject)

I'm sending different autoresponders with spun content ([RANDOM_CONTENT:a|b] for body content and CCT-Tags in the subject) to the subscribers of my list.
When I want to check what email-content is actually sent out to one of the subscribers and have a look in /backend/index.php/misc/campaigns-delivery-logs it shows me only the (non-parsed) CCT-tags under "Subject" and when I click on "Web version-View" it shows me just one spun example of my campaign template and not the email that was indeed sent to this specific user.

Is there another place in MW, where I can see the real email-content that was sent out to one subscriber?
Or is there a possibility to see the sent message body and subject anywhere in my servers log (using SMTP with postfix on the Debian server where I installed MW)?

Thank you :)

Ok, thank you for your answer but unfortunately this seems to end in the same view like the one I mentioned above (/misc/campaigns-delivery-logs). Meaning when I click on "Campaigns sent to this subs..." it shows me just "one version" of the spun email template but not the real email that was sent out to the subscriber because If I click again on the "View" link it shows me another version.

Ok, thank you for your answer but unfortunately this seems to end in the same view like the one I mentioned above (/misc/campaigns-delivery-logs). Meaning when I click on "Campaigns sent to this subs..." it shows me just "one version" of the spun email template but not the real email that was sent out to the subscriber because If I click again on the "View" link it shows me another version.
The only way you get the impression it is the "same" as in general web version would be, if you had no subscriber/list/campaign-specific links in there, but the unsubscribe (which should be there) link won't be in general web version, but in the particular email it will be (in this structure):
/lists/ListID/unsubscribe/SubscriberID/CampaignID

It isn't. You get to see the full web version of the email. It's absolutely the same page like in email.

Sorry but I can't reproduce this. Every time when I go to the list's subscribers overview page (like you told me in your post #2 with the screenshot) and click on "Campaigns sent to this subscriber" I get a totally different spun version of the campaign template via "View - Web version". So with every click on "View" it shows me a "new version" of the template with the spinning tags ([RANDOM_CONTENT:hi there|hello|hey]...).

Maybe it is possible to save the outgoing emails via postfix somewhere on the server's harddisk or a tool that shows the real sent emails in an clear interface like Mailhog (but also actually sends out the emails and not just intercept and show them). Any ideas?

Thank you :)

Back