valid emails in blacklist

wissem

Hi all,
my problem is when I run a campaign with a server smtp misconfigured or I have a problem with SMTP server, the campaign is launched and all emails in the list will be in the black list, we can not not to do another thing instead of moving the emails to the black list for example the campaign remains blocked and valid emails remains valid?

Hi all,
my problem is when I run a campaign with a server smtp misconfigured or I have a problem with SMTP server, the campaign is launched and all emails in the list will be in the black list, we can not not to do another thing instead of moving the emails to the black list for example the campaign remains blocked and valid emails remains valid?
The search & action form (toggle filters) in the all subscribers screen might help. There you can re-confirm accidentally blacklisted subs, even by date frame.

in a list contains 400,000 emails how can I verify that the email blacklisted by mistake or not,
besides that I have about thirty customers, I can not check all
there is not a method for when there is a problem at SMTP server level, the campaign remains in step zero and in this case valid emails remains valid
as in older versions

in a list contains 400,000 emails how can I verify that the email blacklisted by mistake or not,
besides that I have about thirty customers, I can not check all
there is not a method for when there is a problem at SMTP server level, the campaign remains in step zero and in this case valid emails remains valid
as in older versions
The campaign delivery logs give you the subscriber email, so you can match it with the SMTP failure time.

Back