Usubs not being marked in dashboard

jhall95

I've got an email box monitor successfully unsubscribing people who are responding to my emails, but they are never counted as an unsub in the campaign performance statistics.

Why might this be the case?

but they are never counted as an unsub in the campaign performance statistics.
Did you took a look by clicking the number in the box so you can actually see the details page? Because the number/counter can be cached and can show 0 for a longer period of time.

I am going inside and clicking on the amount of unsubscribes. It is working as expected for one customer that uses gmail, and the count increases but for another all it does is unsubscribe and doesn't count it.

Also I recently realised the the email box monitor is meant to delete the emails is processes but it has never done this when using gmail as the smtp and pop3 and it didn't even mark them as read either. I started using postal and thunderbird and saw it was deleting messages.

I have been able to disable the deleting but is there a way to disable the email box monitor from marking a new email as read as well?

and it didn't even mark them as read either.
This means the email box monitor cannot connect to the server to manage those emails, so look into that.
but is there a way to disable the email box monitor from marking a new email as read as well?
This is how it knows an email has been proceed and it doesn't have to do it again, so this is something we need, we cannot go around it.

This means the email box monitor cannot connect to the server to manage those emails, so look into that.

Yeah seems so but it was still able to recognise that they had responded and unsubscribe them. Not marking it as read or deleting actually worked perfectly for me so I guess it was a happy accident.

This is how it knows an email has been proceed and it doesn't have to do it again, so this is something we need, we cannot go around it.

Understood thank you for explaining

Back