Users sometimes get set to over quota even when they aren't

Caimin

We're running into an occasional problem where a user who is nowhere near the quota limits for their plan has their campaigns paused.

Resetting the quota for either the customer or the plan allows us to unpause the campaigns and get them sending.

The app log shows entries like this...
2017/08/28 18:46:01 [error] [application] This customer(ID:1) reached the assigned quota!
...but that's not true; the user has used only a fraction of their quota.

Both regular and autoresponder campaigns are getting paused. We're testing with two users and both have experienced this problem but not at the same time. The two users are in different groups which both have monthly quotas, but at different levels.

We're not using hourly quotas or anything like that. Everything - crons, sending, etc. - seems to be working fine. We're using MW 1.4.3.

Let me know if there are settings info or MySQL query results that will help pinpoint the problem.

Many thanks.

@Caimin - Maybe you can open a support ticket with login to your app backend and also some ssh access so that i can trigger the sending manually and see what is going on ?

We're running into an occasional problem where a user who is nowhere near the quota limits for their plan has their campaigns paused.

Resetting the quota for either the customer or the plan allows us to unpause the campaigns and get them sending.

The app log shows entries like this...
2017/08/28 18:46:01 [error] [application] This customer(ID:1) reached the assigned quota!
...but that's not true; the user has used only a fraction of their quota.

Both regular and autoresponder campaigns are getting paused. We're testing with two users and both have experienced this problem but not at the same time. The two users are in different groups which both have monthly quotas, but at different levels.

We're not using hourly quotas or anything like that. Everything - crons, sending, etc. - seems to be working fine. We're using MW 1.4.3.

Let me know if there are settings info or MySQL query results that will help pinpoint the problem.

Many thanks.
We've seen similar problems a dozen times, and it is hard to trace (even if you try to attach a trace because the variable changes as per customer), maybe @twisted1919 could make mwz write into a log file per customer how much quota was used each cron run. This way one could see what and when?

Great, thanks. Will do this... But I'm just about to take a few days holiday, so will be out of contact for a while. Given that, I'll open the support ticket with all the info (and bump this thread) next week.

Thank you both for such quick replies.

Back