Update to 1.3.9.9 / Got stuck at update from 1.3.8.7 to 1.3.8.8

Alex

New Member
Hello,
I dug a bit the board to find a solution but did not find any. Sorry in advance if a solution is available somewhere already.

So, my problem is with the update from 1.3.8.7 to 1.3.9.9.
I've uploaded the updated files and when I try to rund the command for the update, I have the following error :

Updating to version 1.3.8.8 failed with: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'pause_after_send'

If I remove the line as advised in km.mailwizz with the 1060 error
"ALTER TABLE `delivery_server` ADD `pause_after_send` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `monthly_quota`;" from 1.3.8.8.sql

I have the following error :
"Updating to version 1.3.8.8 failed with: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can't DROP 'use_queue'; check that column/key exists"

If I remove this line as well, I got this error :
"Updating to version 1.3.8.8 failed with: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1025 Error on rename of './emailsoftware/mw_campaign_option' to './emailsoftware/#sql2-a7f-154494' (errno: 152)"

And now I don't know what to do. Should I create the "use_queue" table ? or to do something else ?
Thanks in advance for any helps.
 

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
@Alex - Your only chance now is to remove sql statements, one by one, from the update files, till the upgrade continues.
I also advise you to run the upgrade from command line.

The reason why this happens is because you ran the upgrade from web interface, it timed out because the database was big enough to cause this, and now any subsequent try to upgrade the app fails because some of the mysql upgrade statements ran already and if you try to run them again you get errors, thus you have to remove the statements, one by one, till the upgrade process continues.
 

Alex

New Member
Thanks for the help.

I removed the following :

"
-- Campaign option
--
UPDATE `campaign_option` SET regular_open_unopen_campaign_id = NULL WHERE 1;
ALTER TABLE `campaign_option`
DROP FOREIGN KEY `fk_campaign_option_campaign3`,
DROP KEY `fk_campaign_option_campaign3_idx`,
DROP `regular_open_unopen_campaign_id`,
DROP `regular_open_unopen_action`;"

in the 1.3.8.8 slq file and I managed to finalize the update.
Everything is back to normal.
Thanks !
 
Top