Unsubscribed via FBL Report!

Adrian Lew

don't understand this unsubscribe..

Is this a temporary unsubscribe? I saw almost 800 people unsubscribe from my list by (Unsubscribed via FBL Report!)

will those users be lost or is this a temporary block? I did not see my list shrink that 800 users..

if those are unsubscribed permanent, is it possible to remove the unsubscribe or disable FBL??

FBL reports means they clicked the SPAM button in their email client most likely.
They are not removed from the list, but they are unsubscribed automatically.
What version of the app are you using?

I get usually 30- 40 unsubscribe for each 20k campaign. So I don't think 600 members unsubscribe by FBL clicked on spam button for same list and campaign.
It did not happen before so why now?

what could happen? can I disable FBL ?
Can I download all FBL unsubscribes so I can analyze them?

thanks

version 1.3.5.9

can I get some support? I don't mind to upgrade to new version.. But the support needs to be better.. Sometimes a forum is not the best, as you see on this post nobody except the developer answered :(

@Adrian Lew - Always use the latest version of the app, it might contain fixes for your particular issue. 1.3.5.9 is a old version and it's simply not sustainable to support older versions.

like I said I don't mind to update, but your support is poor even on updated versions... You not even taking the time to see if the problem is outside the version.. :( I asked you 2 question which are non related to version type but you ignored them>>>>

I noticed also this only happens when I use Amazon servers for delivery..

Hope you can answer above questions!

Adrian

@Adrian Lew - i am not sure what you've expect from support, mainly when yours is expired...
Yes you can, just disable the feedback-loop cron job.
For each campaign, these are part of bounces, so you should download the bounces for that campaign and look through them.

I noticed also this only happens when I use Amazon servers for delivery..
Is it regular smtp or web api? If it's web api, then don't apply any of the above because it doesn't apply.
With Amazon ses web api mailwizz receives these notifications from amazon and takes actions against them, so if you get abuse reports/unsubs it is because amazon decided like so, not mailwizz.

ok thanks will try to update to new version in the next days...

I thought it says FBL unsubscribes.. so those count first as bounces and are not unsubscribed permanent?

thanks
Adrian

can find this in my version, it was added already in version 1.3.5
[ADD] - Ability to enable/disable feedback loop servers in backend and customer area.

I only see:
Settings for processing feedback loop servers

but not clear what to change there and even possible to turn off..

Just noticed also in old campaigns Zero unsubscribes.. how can this be possible?? I add into each campaign the unsubscribe link...

sorry so many questions but so confusing.. and things are not working..

I thought it says FBL unsubscribes.. so those count first as bounces and are not unsubscribed permanent?
My bad here, i meant to say unsubscribes...
[ADD] - Ability to enable/disable feedback loop servers in backend and customer area.
This is a button that once clicked enables and disables the servers. It's listed in the options column for servers.

Just noticed also in old campaigns Zero unsubscribes.. how can this be possible?? I add into each campaign the unsubscribe link...
Following the CAN-SPAM laws, unsubscribes are removed from the system after 7 days by default. You can extend this period from backend > settings > cron, see last box in the page.

Back