Unsubscribe URL question.

Kane

Hello,

I've created second company in Mailwizz and everything is perfect except the UNSUBSCRIBE_URL tag for the second company, nexthost.company2.com (example host name).

The Mailwizz has been installed using host.company1.com (example host name) which is fine for the first company.

But after i added the second company (nexthost.company2.com) and inserted the UNSUBSCRIBE_URL tag, the unsubscribe URL looks like this: http://host.company1.com/mailwizz/lists/lb552dre6c3c4/unsubscribe/nf736thtzr056/gf419l5xnq071

Is there any way to have separate unsubscribe URL per company under the same mailwizz instance?

Hello,

I've created second company in Mailwizz and everything is perfect except the UNSUBSCRIBE_URL tag for the second company, nexthost.company2.com (example host name).

The Mailwizz has been installed using host.company1.com (example host name) which is fine for the first company.

But after i added the second company (nexthost.company2.com) and inserted the UNSUBSCRIBE_URL tag, the unsubscribe URL looks like this: http://host.company1.com/mailwizz/lists/lb552dre6c3c4/unsubscribe/nf736thtzr056/gf419l5xnq071

Is there any way to have separate unsubscribe URL per company under the same mailwizz instance?
use neutral install domain, e.g.: host.server.com
then use send.company1.com and send.company2.com parked on top, so the neutral one will be invisible

use neutral install domain, e.g.: host.server.com
then use send.company1.com and send.company2.com parked on top, so the neutral one will be invisible

could you please tell where exactly it should be parked?

edit: also, can I change the mailwizz domain without reinstalling ?

Last edited:
I've installed the Mailwizz on neutral domain, then there's company A and B added but the UNSUBSCRIBE_URL remains pointed to A company when used under the B company, what can be done to have the tag being related to the company under which it's used?

I've installed the Mailwizz on neutral domain, then there's company A and B added but the UNSUBSCRIBE_URL remains pointed to A company when used under the B company, what can be done to have the tag being related to the company under which it's used?
The parked/masking/tracker domains should overlay, if not, check if used in DS and camp setup. There must be some point where they come in, that is where you change it.

Back