Unsubscribe Form Not Working?

Tim Ventura

We use InfusionSoft, I want to automate the unsubscribe process - it gives me a post URL (doesn't specify accept UTF 8), and it will let me add any argument I want. I have the list setup for "single opt-out", but it appears that there's still a confirmation button required?

How can I do a single list opt-out, using a POST?

BTW - The upgrade process is kinda confusing. I just killed my system for the 2nd time trying to upgrade it. The problem is that my FTP client doesn't like to transmit so many files at once. A clean upgrade would be nice - I could just upload the whole ZIP, delete the old directories, and uncompress the upgrade. Or an automated upgrade over the web would be cool also...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 9.44.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 9.44.57 PM.png
    74 KB · Views: 8
Kind of related to the above - if there's NO way to remove without the confirmation button, then I can manually remove the leads as I go for this project. How can I upload a list to remove from an existing list in MailWizz?

BTW - Also, any info on associate a server with a list? I need to warm up an IP, so I need to associate it with a small list, or something so that I can do our normal sends with the regular server, and then smaller warm-ups with the new IP

Associate server with a list : You can add server with customer group, list wise is not available yet.

But you can assign multiple servers to customer group and set its Hourly limit and change server at in group, so it won't send more emails then you specify limit.

Or you can set all this in your MTA also.

We use InfusionSoft, I want to automate the unsubscribe process - it gives me a post URL (doesn't specify accept UTF 8), and it will let me add any argument I want. I have the list setup for "single opt-out", but it appears that there's still a confirmation button required?

How can I do a single list opt-out, using a POST?
You could try put it into the URL (see php instructions re 'post' and 'get', and someone did this on the forum if I remember right) or you could use the api.

BTW - The upgrade process is kinda confusing. I just killed my system for the 2nd time trying to upgrade it. The problem is that my FTP client doesn't like to transmit so many files at once. A clean upgrade would be nice - I could just upload the whole ZIP, delete the old directories, and uncompress the upgrade. Or an automated upgrade over the web would be cool also...
Use TotalCommander, that has a very good FTP built-in and can do even inter-server ;)
Also, the easiest I found is to quickly upload the whole (or reduced to 'update' folder zip) file and then unzip on server, then move all contents of update folder over the mwz folder contents. Then reload dashboard and update/upgrade or run it on cli. Never failed for me so far ;)

Kind of related to the above - if there's NO way to remove without the confirmation button, then I can manually remove the leads as I go for this project. How can I upload a list to remove from an existing list in MailWizz?
Look in ...lists...subs...
/customer/lists/bg650...x/subscribers#bulk-from-source-modal

Last edited:
BTW - Also, any info on associate a server with a list? I need to warm up an IP, so I need to associate it with a small list, or something so that I can do our normal sends with the regular server, and then smaller warm-ups with the new IP
adding to what @Vpul Shah said
...you can also run some warm-up (or special) batches manually from cli if that fits your purpose ;)

The input field name has to be ListSubscriber not EMAIL.

BTW - The upgrade process is kinda confusing. I just killed my system for the 2nd time trying to upgrade it. The problem is that my FTP client doesn't like to transmit so many files at once.
Try one that does, or command line.... Problem with auto-update here is that it can cause serious issues when it has to to updates in the database, i.e: add a new column/index on a table with million records.

Nope, from InfusionSoft the HTTP post isn't working. Hmmmm - wonder why that is. I copied the form below to my desktop and tested it - it definitely DOES work as a single opt-out. BTW - The form field is EMAIL, apparently. Maybe ListSubscriber is an internal variable it gets converted to later...

<form action="http://www.realmediawire.com/index.php/lists/hq004n4nztdd6/unsubscribe" method="post" accept-charset="utf-8" target="_blank">

<div class="form-group">
<label>Email <span class="required">*</span></label>
<input type="text" class="form-control" name="EMAIL" placeholder="Please type your email address" value="" required />
</div>

<div class="clearfix"><!-- --></div>
<div class="actions pull-right">
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-flat">Unsubscribe</button>
</div>
<div class="clearfix"><!-- --></div>

</form>

Back