Unsubscribe Button Missing on Mailwizz V2: Header Value Differences?

gvero

Hi, I've noticed that all of my mailing servers on V1 are having "unsuscribe" button on preview compared to all of my V2 setups, looking for help.. Thanks

V1:
V1_unsuscribe.png

V2V2_nounsuscribe.png:

Yes, the List-Unsubscribe is a must, this is why MailWizz includes it.
can you please confirm if this is right, asking because I am not seeing it when I receive an email to my gmail account..

f116dfa7-7633-41c1-9b98-220c2b84de00.png
apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php

can you please confirm if this is right, asking because I am not seeing it when I receive an email to my gmail account..
To check headers in your gmail you need to click on the three dots (More) in the top right corner and then press "Show Original". A window will open where all the headers are displayed.
Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 09.14.27.png

To check headers in your gmail you need to click on the three dots (More) in the top right corner and then press "Show Original". A window will open where all the headers are displayed.
View attachment 19854
Thank you for your kind reply, what I've found out is that when I comment out "List-Unsubscribe-Post" my emails are going to inbox otherwise they are found in spam folder.. any thoughts on that?

Thank you for your kind reply, what I've found out is that when I comment out "List-Unsubscribe-Post" my emails are going to inbox otherwise they are found in spam folder.. any thoughts on that?

It could be coincidental, not directly linked to "List-Unsubscribe-Post." Check the message content and format for adherence to email standards. Server settings or email provider policies might influence filtering. Verify header modifications align with email specifications.

Also to check the emails your sending with MW for issues, you can use www.mail-tester.com, by including one of its generated address in a campaign.

Back