Unable to log in with new user

Richard Keller

Just purchased a license, installed the application, and logged in with the user account that Mailwizz created for me. I then created a new user account for another person on my team, but when we try logging in with the new account, it says "Invalid user credentials". If I click on Forgot Password and enter the email address, it says "Email xxx@xxx.co.za is invalid".

I've checked in the user listing, and the user definitely exists. They just aren't able to log in.

On a side note, how to I make this user an Admin user over the whole system? Or is that the default already?

@Richard Keller - Are you sure that user is active ? Also make sure you create a user and not a customer, they're different things.
On a side note, how to I make this user an Admin user over the whole system? Or is that the default already?
Accounts created from backend > users are system users, they control everything (unless they are in a restricted group)
Accounts created from backend > customers, are customers that only have access to customer area.
Maybe this helps: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/understanding-the-application-structure/

Ah, fantastic thank you. I was trying to log into the custom panel using the system user's login details.
Once I appended /backend to the URL, I managed to log in without a problem, Thanks!

Back