UI suggestions

BobbyP

Hello Has anyone built out some newer UI models for the service. I saw one on Envanto Called Ruby and possibly maildoll but not sure if that's the same program though its under mailwizz.

Hello Has anyone built out some newer UI models for the service. I saw one on Envanto Called Ruby and possibly maildoll but not sure if that's the same program though its under mailwizz.
These are other applications that have nothing to do with mailwizz.

@BobbyP - whomever did it, kept them for themselves for sure, the investment isn't that small, I don't see why people spending lots of money in customisations would share :p

Good question, I think your best bet to get a quote is from a platform like upwork.
It can take anywhere from 60 hours to 600 or more, depends entirely what type of interface you want to implement.

Do you have any concepts of previous work? Something more closely related to an instantly what's the hourly rate?

Unfortunately no, the way this works is you find a template that you like, maybe on themeforest, and the developers will implement it for mailwizz.

Back