ubuntu 22.04

mdhng

I need help please! I updated my mailwizz , and after the update, I needed to add the Database credentials, but I forgot the database name, so I tried to access that via cpanel...I got a Cpanel license and tried to download Cpanel, but it failed to download due to the version of Ubuntu I had which was 18, so I downloaded Ubuntu 22.04, still couldn't download Cpanel because only 118 version can work with Ubuntu 22.04. Now I think the whole thing is messed up with my mailwizz .

How can you help me please.

I need help please! I updated my mailwizz , and after the update, I needed to add the Database credentials, but I forgot the database name, so I tried to access that via cpanel...I got a Cpanel license and tried to download Cpanel, but it failed to download due to the version of Ubuntu I had which was 18, so I downloaded Ubuntu 22.04, still couldn't download Cpanel because only 118 version can work with Ubuntu 22.04. Now I think the whole thing is messed up with my mailwizz .

How can you help me please.
You can find database credentials in this file: apps/common/config/main-custom.php

Thank you. I think the mailwizz update I did cleared the credentials from
I think you need to reach out your hosting provider's support. They may be able to assist you in recovering this information.

Back