Tutorials?...Videos?...PDF?...Voodoo?...

Is this easy to use?

• Yep, piece of cake

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nope, Harder than a goat herders gonads

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamie

Am I missing something guys?
I
had to have a 3rd party service install the system for me because your easy installation video is low res, hard to follow and contains no audio explanations of what to do. Thats the tech bit, I accept a pro might be needed.

Now that I have it installed professionally, I can't find any video or user tutorials anywhere. I can't create a list. I can't work out how to differentiate between admin and a user account. I can't work out anything without some kind of tutorial,pdf or videos and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

What am I missing?

Am I missing something guys?
I
had to have a 3rd party service install the system for me because your easy installation video is low res, hard to follow and contains no audio explanations of what to do. Thats the tech bit, I accept a pro might be needed.

Now that I have it installed professionally, I can't find any video or user tutorials anywhere. I can't create a list. I can't work out how to differentiate between admin and a user account. I can't work out anything without some kind of tutorial,pdf or videos and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

What am I missing?

use the search function of this forum
find the pdf manual
or just click here:
http://www.mailwizz.com/frontend/files/Mailwizz-Customer-Manual.pdf

@Jamie
The video is at 1080p, i don't see how is that low quality. Even looking at it from a retina display, still shows good enough that you can watch it. Beside the video, there are written instructions, step by step, so again, those should be relatively easy to follow for someone that had installed another web based app, say wordpress. There are also other videos that shed some light over the app features, but let's leave those aside for now.

Now i am doing a welcome tour extension that will be available starting next release and that will guide all users/customers through main areas of the app, so it will be better.
Meanwhile this forum contains huge amount of data, tutorials, pdf's and much more and you can ask at anytime what questions you have and most of us will answer without hesitation.

To sum it up, after you install your app, you add and validate a delivery server. That's all you have to do in /backend.
Then you login as a customer ( or Backend > Customers and click the impersonate button ), create your list, import subscribers and create/send your campaign. That's all there is to it.

Thank you
I could not see reference/link anywhere in the app for the user manual.A link
The one you linked to above is very good.
However, is there a manual for the admin end?I have X3 clients I run campaign for, each with a separate account so I need to get some work done on the owner/admin side.
Any manual?

Unfortunately the backend has no manual just yet given the size of it, only the upcoming tour extension that will shed some light.
And this, but it's very old, though it still applies.

If you have doubts, just ask.

Back