Triggers

theG

How can we create a trigger that sends an email based on an action?

I'd like people that clicked x link be sent y message.

I can see how I could accomplish triggers based on opening emails, but what about clicks?

In the campaign setup page, under Actions against subscribers upon campaign open, we'd move them to another list, and that list can have an autoresponder campaign on it, and voila, but can we get more trigger scenarios please?

Just wanted to follow up on this and see if this was anywhere on the horizon or maybe I'm missing something and we can already do it?

It'd be great to have a way to manage links. In one system I use, they get their own section and the links get an ID and you just insert the ID you want into the campaigns/templates.

Then we can do like, if ID #23 is clicked, send that user <this other email> or if ID #240 is clicked, add user to <list #50> or whatever, etc.

Then we can do like, if ID #23 is clicked, send that user <this other email> or if ID #240 is clicked, add user to <list #50> or whatever, etc.
You can do it in mailwizz way better:
Screenshot 2017-03-02 13.43.27.png
Just make sure your template has links in it, then in the template step of the campaign you will be able to do an "Action against subscriber on link click" which means you can select which link to be clicked, whether the subscriber will be copied/moved and the list destination.

What is the custom field that "change subscriber custom field on link click" is referring to?

What is the custom field that "change subscriber custom field on link click" is referring to?
You can use this to segment your subscribers in certain way. Say you have a custom field in your email list, something like: POTENTIAL_BUYER where the default value is 0. Now, if the subscriber clicks one of certain links for buying a product, you can select that link and that custom field, so that at click, you put the value 1 in it. Then after a while, you can segment your list for subscribers that have the POTENTIAL_BUYER field value set to 1 and send them a custom campaign targeted for that product.
That's just an example, but really you can do much more with this. And you can also do the same for opens ;)

Back