Translation and filters issue

Hi,
we have a problem with translations of customer messages.

When I do an action with filters at /lists/all-subscribers - for example Subscribe or Unsubscribe emails - and when I get a message:
1) I can't find titles of these messages. - So I can't translate them. For example - "Create list from export", "Confirm subscribers"...
2) Message "Action completed successfully!" is also in English - but at backend I have it translated.

When I do an action with filters at /lists/all-subscribers - Create new list
1) Action completed successfully, you can view the new list {view} and update it from {update}! - I can translate this but I have an issue with {view} and {update} - there is still "here" - every here at backend should be translated - is there any way how to fix this?

And the last thing (not with translations, but filters) I realized is when I try to Subscribe or Unsubscribe emails (/lists/all-subscribers) when I use filters. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work.

Do you know how to fix this issue?

1) I can't find titles of these messages. - So I can't translate them. For example - "Create list from export", "Confirm subscribers"...
Since they might not exists, you should export your language as is. Add those messages with their translations into the "messages" category(see messages.php). Zip the message files again, delete the language that you are using and re-import the transformed files.

2) Message "Action completed successfully!" is also in English - but at backend I have it translated.
The same thing here, this message should be translated into the "messages" category.

1) Action completed successfully, you can view the new list {view} and update it from {update}! - I can translate this but I have an issue with {view} and {update} - there is still "here" - every here at backend should be translated - is there any way how to fix this?
I am still checking this, I will come back with an answer tomorrow.

And the last thing (not with translations, but filters) I realized is when I try to Subscribe or Unsubscribe emails (/lists/all-subscribers) when I use filters. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work.
We will need more details. For sure there are reasons behind this behaviour. First we need to replicate the issue.

Cosmin

Since they might not exists, you should export your language as is. Add those messages with their translations into the "messages" category(see messages.php). Zip the message files again, delete the language that you are using and re-import the transformed files.

The same thing here, this message should be translated into the "messages" category.

I am still checking this, I will come back with an answer tomorrow.

We will need more details. For sure there are reasons behind this behaviour. First we need to replicate the issue.

Cosmin

Thanks for response!

1 and 2) I did it as you said. Export -> edit -> import. Now I can see messages with translation at backend but messages and titles that I added aren't translated after any action at filters (/lists/all-subscribers)

3) Ok, let us know :)

4) Action that doesn't work for sure to me is to confirm unsubscribed emails from any list, I tried several times but no success.

1 and 2) I did it as you said. Export -> edit -> import. Now I can see messages with translation at backend but messages and titles that I added aren't translated after any action at filters (/lists/all-subscribers)
Please open a support ticket and share access there so we can check.

3) Ok, let us know :)
Unfortunately, for the moment, we cannot do anything about that "here" getting translated.
4) Action that doesn't work for sure to me is to confirm unsubscribed emails from any list, I tried several times but no success.
That is working only for subscribers that are unconfirmed. Is not working for the ones that are unsubscribed .

Cosmin

Back