Translate in german

Günther

Sorry good old mailwizzard's!!!
i am complete new in mailwizz....I need the translation from mailwizz in german.

In https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/how-translation-works/ i see the youtube movie....but i dont understand this steps.....bash???... console???....
-bash-4.2$ /usr/bin/php /absolute/path/to/apps/console/console.php translate??????

What i understand is, that the folder /public_html/mailwizz/apps/common/messages a 777 writable is.
Okay, that i have do over ftp access.....but not with bash, console ore -bash-4.2$ ....etc.

Also i activate the translation app in backend from mailwizz and i create a new language German de in http://mymailwizzurl.com/backend/index.php/languages/create

But than my hand do to my head.... I dont understand the next steps and dont know how go for to translate.....
in my /public_html/mailwizz/apps/common/messages gived not other files. This is right....i havent create this needed files....bash....console....-4.2$......omg...

Its realy so complicated to create the translation??? How can a simpler translation mailwizz???
Gived a pt_de.zip anywhere in universe???

@Günther - it's actually really simple, but there u go, i attached it for you so you can translate from english to de ;)

Attachments

• de.zip
    119.8 KB · Views: 18
Thanks twiested1919!!! But after upload i get this message: The language directory __MACOSX is not valid and was deleted!...

Hmm...when the translate is really simple....than i really stupid? Pleas tell me the steps how can i translate??? Your manual i dont understand! Why? How come to bash console or -bash-4.2$ ???

@Günther - it actually is, you just to configure your OS to show hidden files...
If that's too much, go in the web interface of the app, create the de language. This will create the de folder in apps/common/messages
and you can trhen simply upload the files from archive there, then just translate them.

I need the translation from mailwizz in german

EN->DE translation not yet done, use the results of the translation extension or better what twisted1919 sent you, as this contains most likely all phrases that need to be translated

the translation extension collects step by step all phrases from the program as the pages are called when the app is used, but the command line translation does that in one go throughout all pages (and you have that product now from above de.zip)

attached here the same without macosx folder ;)

just look into the files and you will understand

PS: it is very useful to go through each app page and read, also hover with the mouse over the fields to read the popup messages, and read the manual, and search the forum and go through the tour, and then there is the growing knowledge base ;)

Attachments

• de.zip
    97.2 KB · Views: 22
If that's too much, go in the web interface
No, thats i not toooo much.... my mac os Is already set to show hidden files....but after unzip is not __MACOSX folder within....
I will try this and than i hope i see good results of translate..

the translation extension collects step by step all phrases from the program as the pages are called when the app is used, but the command line translation does that in one go throughout all pages (and you have that product now from above de.zip)
ahhhhhh....so thanks frm.mwz! Great,! Now I've even understood it... :))

Back