Transactional emails not sending

Hans

Hello,

Im having a weird problem where just the transactional emails are not sent. Campaigns send ok and i doublechecked my cronjobs but can't find any errors. Running the cron command from command line also show no errors. Delivery server is set to "All" types. php -v is 5.6, same php version in cli.

Any idea what could be wrong ?

Kind regards,
Hans

Hello,

Im having a weird problem where just the transactional emails are not sent. Campaigns send ok and i doublechecked my cronjobs but can't find any errors. Running the cron command from command line also show no errors. Delivery server is set to "All" types. php -v is 5.6, same php version in cli.

Any idea what could be wrong ?

Kind regards,
Hans
See any app error logs?
Enough camps at once set (try 50 campaigns at once)?
What does it say in verbose mode?

Thanks,
Nothing interesting in the app log, camps on 50 and no changes. This is a new install and we only sent some very small camps.
How do i set verbose mode ?

Thanks,
Nothing interesting in the app log, camps on 50 and no changes. This is a new install and we only sent some very small camps.
How do i set verbose mode ?
It's on cli when you execute console.php
php /Your/Cron/console.php --verbose
Hope there will be some useful output.

it just shows the helpfile and with "send-transactional-emails --verbose" it just returns the prompt, no info..

it just shows the helpfile and with "send-transactional-emails --verbose" it just returns the prompt, no info..
Forgot, the verbose spec does not produce output for each command, but for send-campaigns it does.
If your delivery server is for all purposes, is it available for that customer (assigned) or generally for the system?

Hi twisted, no, msgs still sitting there not getting sent. Locked was already No and i deleted the customer but no change

@Hans, gotcha, then let me have a look.
Any way you PM me with backend login to the app and maybe ssh access to run the command manually and see what's hapening?
if yes, please PM ;)

Back