Tracking subscribers with Multiple traffic Sources?

bz87

I’m building my subscriber list with multiple sources that goes to the same list Via webform.
How/where do i add the “source” so that it’s assigned to my subscriber’s profile?

Also I have Mailwizz form embedded on my page. And Im using the same page for multiple sources. Is there a way to track with the same page or do I need to create new page for each source?

Sorry I’ve been searching online on the forum But can’t seem to find an answer to this.

Thanks

You can define different custom fields for each source, hidden fields, with a default value of 0 or something, and then when you need to add subscriber for a source, put the value 1 in that form for that hidden custom field.
And Im using the same page for multiple sources. Is there a way to track with the same page or do I need to create new page for each source?
Use query strings to differentiate between sources: page.php?source1=ABC&source2=DEF etc.

HI Twisted!

so under custom fields I added this hidden "text field" to my webform and default value "web1"

Custom fields.png

But when i try to optin with my Subscribe form link below with "source=abc"

My subscriber shows Source as "Web1" as the source, when it should be "abc"? not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong. I must be missing something on my end.

OK EDIT: I see that if I put visibility as "Visible" it will populate.

But would it be possible for the field to be "hidden" and still populate source=abc?
I do not want subscribers to see this field.

Thanks as always!

Last edited:
But would it be possible for the field to be "hidden" and still populate source=abc?
I do not want subscribers to see this field.
I just took a look at the code and it doesn't care about the field type at all, be it visible or hidden.
Since the SOURCE field is one of the core fields, maybe this affects it, can you try with a different name?
Also, the name of the fields should be uppercase, so ?SOURCE=xyz

Back