Tracking link + email "web version"

odilederray

Hello,

When I'm using a tracking domain (for tracking links), it's working as expected. But, in the web version of the email, we can see the real links, and not link hidden with tracking domain.

Did I miss something during the tracking domain configuration ?

Thank you

yes. In the email campaign, in the content, links are using correctly the tracking domain, but not in the link to the "web version" page

yes. In the email campaign, in the content, links are using correctly the tracking domain, but not in the link to the "web version" page
Can you tell us what do you mean when you say "web version" ?

If you make reference to this like in the bellow picture, then all it's working like it's expected here track-url will not be displayed.
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 09.48.47.png

Yes exactly here, the "web version".
Well, when I click on the page to get the web version, all the link are real link, not links using the tracking domain (but in the real email sent in the campaign, I have the link with tracking domain as expected...)

Yes exactly here, the "web version".
Well, when I click on the page to get the web version, all the link are real link, not links using the tracking domain (but in the real email sent in the campaign, I have the link with tracking domain as expected...)
Like i say above it's working like is expected, here tracking links will not be available.

Back