Tracking Issues

jacobrosenfeld

I use ElasticEmail and AWS SES APIs for sending. Some of my campaigns perform great. 10-20% opens, others are 0% opens. It doesn't make sense. These are often the same campaign just broken up into pieces using recurring campaigns. I think it has something to do with tracking domains. I think one of my sending servers is tracking and the other isn't. How can I figure this out and fix it?

Looking closer it more depends on campaign, not delivery server, as I have them set to alternate batches with each server. Not sure what's causing this.
Upgraded from 2.1.14 --> 2.1.15 today, 7/26/22

Looking closer it more depends on campaign, not delivery server, as I have them set to alternate batches with each server. Not sure what's causing this.
Upgraded from 2.1.14 --> 2.1.15 today, 7/26/22
Please upgrade to the latest version and check again, in the latest version has been fixed a bug in tracking urls that would prevent transforming successive links on same line.

I tried with the latest version (although they were a continuation of recurring campaign before upgrade) and not much improved).
Please upgrade to the latest version and check again, in the latest version has been fixed a bug in tracking urls that would prevent transforming successive links on same line.

I've read this but it seems the emails I send with AWS SES don't track opens. I think my elastic email (with elastic tracking opens/clicks also) do get open data.

I send campaigns switching off between AWS and Elastic email. My aws campaigns receive 0-5 opens and my elastic campaigns vary but receive 100s-1000s of opens.

I've read this but it seems the emails I send with AWS SES don't track opens
If your campaigns are having Tracking settings set to Yes, Mailwizz will track the opens.

My aws campaigns receive 0-5 opens and my elastic campaigns vary but receive 100s-1000s of opens.
Please check also how many emails are sent with each DS if you allow MW rotating the servers. And if you are saying that AWS is getting some opens, that means the tracking works. Why so low, you should investigate the content you are sending, the audience, etc.... Technically I cannot see any issue.

Cosmin

Hm. Ok. It's weird though. Is it possible that the tracking links are getting broken somewhere along the way? or that my server isn't processing the pixels? Could it be a permissions issue?

Hello,
You can visit the Campaign overview page and click the recipients number and then for each of them you can try to see the web version. Do some clicks and see if they are recorded and if the links are ok.

Back