Total delivery time of campaign is considering the counting time since created/added date

fabyc

Hi.

I created and scheduled a campaign on 5/8/2017 10:25 AM and scheduled for sending on 5/9/2017 07:00 AM.

Seems like something is wrong because "Total delivery time" shows 19 hours 33 minutes. "Delivery time" is not supposed to count since when it is sent? In this case I mean since 07:00 AM?

Currently I see "Delivery time" is counting since the date when campaign was created. In this case 5/8/2017 10:25 AM.

If the date of sending is 07:00 AM, the "Delivery time" should be less than 1 hour instead of "19 hours, 33 minutes".

I attach an image in where you can see about I'm talking about.

Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• 2017-05-21-total-delivery-time-of-campaign.png
    2017-05-21-total-delivery-time-of-campaign.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hello @Fabyc,

I feel this is a issue. Can you please share which version of MailWizz are you working on?

Thanks

Hi @Osjtya
I forgot to mention the version :)
It is the latest one 1.4.1

I remember in previous versions it is the same problem.

Thanks

@Fabyc / @frm.mwz / @Osjtya - the way we count that time is we see the time the campaign actually started to send and the time when the campaign actually finished sending, then we substract and we get the number of seconds the campaign took to delivery and we format it properly.
I think this issue right now was caused by the fact that sometimes mailwizz didn't properly set the start time (Started at would be empty) and because of that it wasn't able to count properly, but that seems to be fine now.

Does it show weird dates for just one campaign, or for all of them?
And for the ones that show weird timings, does it have a proper "Started at" date ?

Hi @twisted1919
It shows for all of the campaigns are scheduled. For the campaigns are sent at the moment are created, there is no problem with delivery time.
And for the ones that show weird timings, does it have a proper "Started at" date ?
Seems like it is not proper. In the campaign, started date is 5/8/17, 11:47 AM, but scheduled is on 5/9/17, 7:00 AM. I attach the new screenshot [1] in where you can see the "Started at" date of this campaign sent with MW 1.4.1.

I attach another screenshot [2] sent with MW 1.3.8.3. That campaign was created at "12/22/16, 3:22 PM", updated on 12/23/16 and scheduled for sending at "12/24/16, 7:30 AM". In this campaign, "Started at" is "12/23/16, 6:08 PM".

You can see it is not considering the counting time since "Send at" date and "Delivery time" is "15 hours, 16 minutes".

[1]
2017-05-22-delivery-time-of-campaign-2.png

[2]
2017-05-22-delivery-time-of-campaign-3.png

Thanks

Attachments

• 2017-05-22-delivery-time-of-campaign-2.png
    2017-05-22-delivery-time-of-campaign-2.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 2017-05-22-delivery-time-of-campaign-3.png
    2017-05-22-delivery-time-of-campaign-3.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
Don't remember weird dates.
Usually yes.

The only weird timings we have seen, are when there is a break in sending (e.g. due to pausing), so it does not show anymore the actual time it took for sending, but includes the whole pause (when nothing got sent).

Other than that, on this occasion when looking into the whole timing (display), perhaps some of the suggested wording could help, and hopefully there are better thoughts.

(Off topic but just so you know, it seems all the latest patches work well. Good job Thx!)

Back