Top Level Domain

Gisle

When I had my MailWizz set up I used a .world TLD. I now understand that this is not a good idea for deliverability. I have now bought a .com domain. How do I update my MailWizz settings for the new Domain?

As you may have gathered, I am not an IT guy.

Please help.

First you should set A record in your dns manager for you new domain and point your server IP to your domain.
The open your mailwizz with new domain, and go to backend, setting and system url. And click on generation url

Thanks for your advice. I did as you suggested, but when I click on Generate URLs the URLs do not change. Could it be that it will take some time before the changes take effect?

I did that now, but I am asked for Email and Password. I have tried all the passwords I was given when MailWizz was set up. I entered my email to reset the password. But I did not receive a reset link. Any advice?

Thank you both for your help. I am now able to log on to MailWizz again and I have made the suggested changes for the new domain. The problem now is that deliverability has not improved. When sending mail to mail-tester.com I still get the same error message that I am using the old .world domain. Is the old .world domain still in the system? Are there any other places in MailWizz that it still has to be removed from?

Thanks again

I tried to regenerate URLs again. This time it worked and everything seems fine now. Thank You.

Back