Title issue with gmail ?

beb

Hi
First of all i want to that you twisted1919 for such an easy to use mailing software .
about the issue we have : when sending to gmail , in the title its showing the link inserted in the footer instead of the first words of the email :
exp: http://prntscr.com/9fahee

is this a bug or something from our end ?
Thank you

@beb - thanks :)
Does your email contains lots of images?
As a general rule, we can't really control what gmails shows, but if you have many images, or just images, then it might not find anything to show.

thanks for the fast reply
actually there is not a single image in the email , just a few line of text , usually when i use aweber or GR etc (using the same content) the first line (or 2 if the line is too short) will show next to the title

thanks for the fast reply
actually there is not a single image in the email , just a few line of text , usually when i use aweber or GR etc (using the same content) the first line (or 2 if the line is too short) will show next to the title
@twisted1919 @beb
Hey Mate you can use this html code to force any email client to show your custom title.. just put this code before your actual content or right after "<body>" tag !!

HTML:
<div class="emailSummary" style="display:none !important;font-size:0 !important;max-height:0 !important;line-height:0 !important;padding:0 !important;overflow:hidden !important;float:none !important;width:0 !important;height:0 !important;">Register and Win XBox 360 - Testing Gmail Title Here</div>
</div>

And add this to your css or you just make it inline style also your choice just like above code !!

Code:
/* Summary */
      .emailSummary {
        display: none !important;
        font-size: 0 !important;
        max-height: 0 !important;
        line-height: 0 !important;
        padding: 0 !important;
        mso-hide: all;
        overflow: hidden !important;
        float: none !important;
        width: 0 !important;
        height: 0 !important;
      }

And that's it you will get something like this :-
Screenshot_2015_12_18_01_28_08.png

Last edited:
Thanks Jatin , i will try it , if it work ill get my programmer if i found a way to automate if possible and it i will post it here ,this is very important for the open rate

Back