Tips to Reduce or Avoid spam and blacklist

Celso Max

Hi Guys...
I do not know if everyone knows, but most companies ( Gmail, Yahoo, Live, Hotmail, etc ) have one limit to receive emails per hour. On average 100 emails...

When one of these companies receives more than 100 emails from a single IP or Domain, it already sends to blacklist and mark as spam.

My TIP is:
01 - Set your Delivery Servers to send on maximum 90 email/hour to each provider. This way you will be less likely to be marked as spam or included in some blacklist.

02 - To each provider, create one Delivery Server with some limits / hour:
delivery-servers.jpg

03 - Configure each Delivery Server as such:
delivery-adjusts.jpg

See this explanation:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/166852

This is how I work and I do not have so many problems with spam. ;) :)
I hope I have helped.

Hi Guys...
I do not know if everyone knows, but most companies ( Gmail, Yahoo, Live, Hotmail, etc ) have one limit to receive emails per hour. On average 100 emails...

When one of these companies receives more than 100 emails from a single IP or Domain, it already sends to blacklist and mark as spam.

My TIP is:
01 - Set your Delivery Servers to send on maximum 90 email/hour to each provider. This way you will be less likely to be marked as spam or included in some blacklist.

02 - To each provider, create one Delivery Server with some limits / hour:
View attachment 2989

03 - Configure each Delivery Server as such:
View attachment 2990

See this explanation:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/166852

This is how I work and I do not have so many problems with spam. ;) :)
I hope I have helped.
Sorry, this seems off on a number of points, although in general it is good to obey !receiving! limits (you probly meant that).
However, your link goes to sending limits, ie when u use gmail to send;
for receiving limits of gmail/google apps, see here:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/1366776
ie 60/m and 3600/h for gmail/gapps

Also, we have a third party section with a thread re 'deliverability wisdom', where this would go, so please post a revised edition of your post there.

Depends how you count, for example with hotmail, you must group msn, live, ...

Spam factor depend of mail send and react.

Personally i think this is the job of the delivery server, no mailwizz.
Configuring your MTA correctly saves this greedy task to mailwizz, queue does not exist for nothing

999999 messages / connexion ^^

Last edited:
This is not true. the limit depends on your reputation.

when exceed the limit you will get a temporary block. and you can try sending later.

This for the outbound traffic for G suit users. how many emails they can send & how many connection they can open. not how many emails/connection they can accept.

Back