Time Limited Special Offer - 50% OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

We're having a special offer for MailWizz Regular/Extended license and you can buy MailWizz at half a price for a limited amount of time :D

Hopefully this will make MailWizz more accessible for people that use it on multiple servers.

Happy purchase.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Can I change an old one? I would like to use the regular installation on another system and the extended on the prepared one...

Can I change an old one? I would like to use the regular installation on another system and the extended on the prepared one...
You can install using the new one, then just swap the licenses from your apps, from backend > misc > license info.
Makes sense ? :D

Yes makes sense ;-)

thx for this good project, only one big thing missing -> multiple users per client *shameless feature request* ;-)

Yes makes sense ;-)

thx for this good project, only one big thing missing -> multiple users per client *shameless feature request* ;-)
I think @OptiBiz1 has implemented already such a huge feature, for "resellers", for his own business, that is, if i am not mistaken.

Yes, that is correct @twisted1919 . It is also correct to call it "shameless feature request" :) because there has been a LOT of work put in to it.

We have supplemented MW with loads of new features in almost every aspect (either it's already finalized or it's on its way) except for the core functionality of MW, which is already awesome as it is. I am afraid that this will not be sold as a solution to download and install, but you are welcome to signup as resellers when we launch it. :) :D (now @twisted1919 will ban me from these forums :) ;) - LOL, no link to the service is provided so I hope I will manage to stay :) ).

All you need to do is to:

(removed)

Thanks for telling about your awesome offer. I just purchased four additional extended licenses. For how long will this offer be available, @twisted1919 ?

Last edited:
@AHK - The extende dlicense allows you to run mailwizz as a SAAS. The regular doesn't. That's the difference.
@twisted1919 ??? I was wondering, how is this limited by features or by license only? I did not realize that, yet,
and this is because I see nowhere in the two license descriptions something that would relates to SaaS licensing in any way. I'm not a lawyer or "software jurist" but I can read a contract though, and it is not what one says one can do or not that counts, it is WHAT IS WRITTEN on the contract.
So, I'm not trying to trick you or go against what you want YOUR license to be used for, but if you relate to these Envato "standard license" to allow only extended license to run the app as a SaaS, in my opinion it is NOT applicable and you may not be protected adequately. This is my 2 cents, not a legal advice, but I'm pretty sure about what I say based on experience. Some food for thoughts ;)

Yes, that is correct @twisted1919 . It is also correct to call it "shameless feature request" :) because there has been a LOT of work put in to it.

We have supplemented MW with loads of new features in almost every aspect (either it's already finalized or it's on its way) except for the core functionality of MW, which is already awesome as it is. I am afraid that this will not be sold as a solution to download and install, but you are welcome to signup as resellers when we launch it. :) :D (now @twisted1919 will ban me from these forums :) ;) - LOL, no link to the service is provided so I hope I will manage to stay :) ).

All you need to do is to:

(removed)

Thanks for telling about your awesome offer. I just purchased four additional extended licenses. For how long will this offer be available, @twisted1919 ?

What are you talking about?

It's just a set of plugins and a theme that we have developed for my business. What twisted1919 was referring to was one of those plugins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back