Time and dates of campaign are being changed after scheduling

jeremeykqpr

Hi
when i schedule a campaign for: "9/18/17, 3:07 PM"
but when i press save and schedule, i see the dates are being changed to "9/19/17, 5:07 AM"

The date of the server is correct.
@twisted1919 , any idea what could cause this issue?

still no luck :)
i just did a test campaing:
just chose a random date while scheduling - 9/28/17, 12:30 AM
and when i press send campaing i see - 9/28/17, 2:30 PM
it seems it always shows 2 hours later
the date of the server is - Mon Sep 18 15:22:53 IDT 2017

@twisted1919, is this something that could be fixed (not able to type in date/time)? I put a special note in that page to let customers know not to type it but I still have people trying to type and then the email gets sent right away.

@corey34 - parsing the time written manually is a very difficult problem given the amount of ways a datetime can be written, this is why we always have to use the picker, to avoid these issues.

@corey34 - parsing the time written manually is a very difficult problem given the amount of ways a datetime can be written, this is why we always have to use the picker, to avoid these issues.
OK, that makes sense. Would there be a way to block the user input? Maybe have some sort of popup or alert that tells the customer to use the picker when they try to enter it manually?

Would there be a way to block the user input? Maybe have some sort of popup or alert that tells the customer to use the picker when they try to enter it manually?
Yes, we have added an alert and improved the popup message:
Screenshot 2017-12-08 10.19.35.png

Great, thanks. So the alert pops up only if they did it incorrectly? This will be nice, thanks.

Back