This campaign is paused, it will affect subscribers that already received

Vincent

Hello

I paused a campaign, and i want modify 'url tracking by setting delivery servers', 'template', 'From name', 'From email', 'Reply to', 'setup delivery servers'

This warning :
  • This campaign is paused, please have this in mind if you are going to change the template, it will affect subscribers that already received the current template!
What data will be changed to existing received campaign ?

Have a nice day !
Vincent H

Given the warning you get, i would say that the email template and all the things that are part of it, like the tracking links and so on.
If you need to change that much info, it would be better to simply start other campaign.

Given the warning you get, i would say that the email template and all the things that are part of it, like the tracking links and so on.
If you need to change that much info, it would be better to simply start other campaign.
I should only change the message in the email template, this is dangerous, I have automatic warm up IP, can it create problems for me?

You better start a new campaign, really.
If I a start a new campaign it will start from the list of email that It didn't send for the warm up ?
example I got a list of 50k for warm up ?
I sended 25K for one campaign and the second I need to send the other 25k , but it 's in warm up and it will take only the last 25K or it will start from the 25k the first campaign

The warmup plans apply to delivery servers, so your plan will continue to advance regardless of the number of campaigns you're creating.
However, when you start a new campaign, it is going to send to all your list emails, unless you're using a segment to filter out people.

Back