Themes

lijovelito

Hi

Its already two days that im trying to configure the bounce server. Still there is an error -
Certificate failure for imap.gmail.com: self signed certificate: /OU=No SNI provided; please fix your client./CN=invalid2.invalid

I already enable the imap on settings/gmail

What shall I do?

lijovelito

Hi

Why did I get this error?
  • ++ Swift_SmtpTransport started
    >> MAIL FROM:<info@clidevices.store>
    << 250 OK
    >> RCPT TO:<info@clidevices.shop>
    << 550-Sorry 35.213.180.23. The "MAIL FROM" email address info@clidevices.store /
    550-clidevices.store you are using is not hosted on this server. Tried to use
    550-info@clidevices.store / clidevices.store as mail from address. Sending
    550-mails from addresses not hosted on our server is not allowed. Please check
    550-the "MAIL FROM" settings of your mail client and make sure you set the
    550 "MAIL FROM" address to an email account which is hosted on the server.
    !! Expected response code 250/251/252 but got code "550", with message "550-Sorry 35.213.180.23. The "MAIL FROM" email address info@clidevices.store /
    550-clidevices.store you are using is not hosted on this server. Tried to use
    550-info@clidevices.store / clidevices.store as mail from address. Sending
    550-mails from addresses not hosted on our server is not allowed. Please check
    550-the "MAIL FROM" settings of your mail client and make sure you set the
    550 "MAIL FROM" address to an email account which is hosted on the server.
    " (code: 550)
    >> RSET
    << 250 Reset OK

lijovelito

Hi

I already configure the delivery server and bounce server.. I tried to send the campaign to my own emails and based on result, it was sent 100% but I haven't received any email message even in spam. What went wrong?

laurentiu

Staff member Support Staff MailWizz 2.0 Tester
I already configure the delivery server and bounce server.. I tried to send the campaign to my own emails and based on result, it was sent 100% but I haven't received any email message even in spam. What went wrong?
Check Backend > Miscellaneous > campaigns delivery logs and see if campaign has been successfully sent to your email. Also check and Backend > Miscellaneous > Application log

lijovelito

Hi

I deleted the info@clidevices.store in server list and bounce server.. As per siteground, its working but in the app its is not working.. Siteground said that the website app has an error.

I tried to test it on webmail, its working. Still in the app, its not working

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
As per siteground, its working but in the app its is not working.. Siteground said that the website app has an error.
Did they read the error message? To me it's pretty obvious.

You should set Force FROM to Always in the delivery server settings, which will allow your emails to go out but only with the FROM address from the delivery server settings.