TheChecker's New Unlimited Email Verifications Plan

Hotaviano Melo

Hello MailWizzes!

We will soon launch soon a new Enterprise Plan with unlimited checks at TheChecker to meet a growing customer demand and we would love to get your feedback about that.

This Enterprise Plan would consist of a dedicated cloud verification infrastructure and more:
  • Use through any interface (web, widget or APIs - Single, Bulk File, and Bulk JSON);
  • It also works with MailWizz's integration.
  • Priority support;
  • Unlimited monthly checks, with automated calibration of up to ~ 5k validations per domain (@gmail.com, @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc.) per hour. If you want to perform a larger number of concurrent checks, just add a new verification thread for the same monthly setup + fee.

Do you think it makes sense to you? What's your feedback about that?

If you wanna contact us directly, just shoot a message to hello@thechecker.co .

Thanks! :)

Hi! I see on your site you mention you remove spam traps. What is the specific process you use to identify something as a spam trap?

Hello MailWizzes!

We will soon launch soon a new Enterprise Plan with unlimited checks at TheChecker to meet a growing customer demand and we would love to get your feedback about that.

This Enterprise Plan would consist of a dedicated cloud verification infrastructure and more:
  • Use through any interface (web, widget or APIs - Single, Bulk File, and Bulk JSON);
  • Priority support;
  • Unlimited monthly checks, with automated calibration of up to ~ 5k validations per domain (@gmail.com, @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc.) per hour. If you want to perform a larger number of concurrent checks, just add a new verification thread for the same monthly setup + fee.

Sounds generally good, just make sure the price is competitive as well, since there are players who do 1M/$200.

Sounds generally good, just make sure the price is competitive as well since there are players who do 1M/$200.
Hello!

Thanks for your reply. The prices would be affordable and compatible with the quality.

Is that 1M/$200 a quality service? Does it have Single, Bulk File and Bulk JSON APIs? Can you show an example, please? :)

Thanks!

Is that 1M/$200 a quality service?
Some quite knowledgeable people think that they are really good.

Does it have Single, Bulk File and Bulk JSON APIs?
It will not be perfectly comparable, and this can always be used as a reason for different pricing, I understand.
If you could make a feature by feature comparison table and post in the third party section, this would be very helpful.

Can you show an example, please?
You will find e.g. my-addr.com or everifier.org mentioned in the third party section https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/email-address-validation-services.2521

Having another great service at competitive prices would (I guess) certainly be much appreciated (i.e. paid) by many ;)

Some quite knowledgeable people think that they are really good.

It will not be perfectly comparable, and this can always be used as a reason for different pricing, I understand.
If you could make a feature by feature comparison table and post in the third party section, this would be very helpful.

You will find e.g. my-addr.com or everifier.org mentioned in the third party section https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/email-address-validation-services.2521

Having another great service at competitive prices would (I guess) certainly be much appreciated (i.e. paid) by many ;)

Thanks!

Absolutely! Our focus is to offer (by far) the most cost-effective solution (Accuracy at scale, easy integration and affordable prices). Being just cheap and inaccurate is actually worse than not using. Nobody wants to lose real leads. ;)

Hi! I see on your site you mention you remove spam traps. What is the specific process you use to identify something as a spam trap?

Invalid emails with many sending tries are marked as spam traps by the ESPs and we have a HUGE history of those emails. :)

Hello MailWizzes!

• Priority support;

Hello, I am very interested in signing up for this plan, how do i do that?

Back