The config must be provided as an array or Collection.

Scott

I upgraded 2 mailwizz installs yesterday. One working fine, for the other I'm getting this error with all emails trying to be sent out.

What would this mean?

Screen Shot 2016-04-22 at 12.13.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-22 at 12.18.13 PM.png

Ok, here's the fix. unzip attached and put in apps/common/models to override the existing file.
Please test and let me know.

Attachments

• DeliveryServerAmazonSesWebApi.php.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 27
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I faced the same issue and that file fixed it.

Thanks scott for the catch and Twisted for the fix.

Cheers!

I was having the same issue and the fix fixed it. Thanks!

One question: I have thousands of emails with the "give up" status. Are they going to be on the queue again or I have to somehow filter them, and create a new list with those emails so that I can send the newsletter to those people?

@TiagoS - Mailwizz will retry sending 3 times before it will give up for good.
But maybe best is to retry a new campaign. Alternatively you can delete from database, from the campaign_delivery_log table, all the rows that have the giveup status, this will make sure mailwizz will retry sending.

I also encountered this issue and after downloading the file, now doesn't save the password for Amazon SES.
I introduce it, hit Save button and after the page refreshes, the password field is empty.
Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks for clarifications :) I was encountering some errors with denied access and I thought is because the password wasn't getting saved (for all other delivery servers the password is visible except for Amazon SES). But searching the forum I figured out the amazon ses api user wasn't configured correctly.
Thanks!

Hi @twisted1919,
I deleted from the database users with "give up" status. You wrote that Mailwizz will retry sending. then attempt to conclude the delivery of the campaign?

@Marcello - i assume you deleted from the campaign_delivery_log table, right ?
If the campaign didn't finish sending, then yes, those removed from the campaign delivery log table will be retried.
If the campaign was done, then nothing will happen, you'll have to send it again.

right from db table.
users "give up" status deleted from Db will be tried again in the next campaign, right?
Is there a way to disable or change GIVE UP settings?

thanks

Back