The best email delivery service

jera

To this day I have tried almost all the services of delivery of mails and the truth that until now I do not know which one behaves better "delivering". The vast majority of services offer shared ip's, so it's almost normal for ip's to be blacklisted (something not as bad as it sounds), unless you buy dedicated ip's you'll always find ip's in some Than another blacklist. Which leads me to ask.

What do you think is the best deliverable service? (Service with fewer blacklists). I would like them to make a top according to their personal criteria.

A greeting and thanks for your comments.

@jera
I feel like everyone get into blacklist at one point, however I would rather ask who will give you a new IP without treating you like a criminal. So far MailGun has given me new one when my local biggest ISP had something blocked, Elasticemail did not. I haven't had problems with Amazon SES yet.

However if we talk about transactional email, Sendgrid has been the best. All my Mailwizz transactional mail is handled by it (email tests, new account info, forgetten password, whatever). I especially like if you click that send button, the email bounces to your email very fast (usually in few seconds). i remember using Elasticemail transactional email account at one point and it was nowhere near as good.

PepiPost is top, since they make the openers and clickers free, making you pay only for inactive emails, this way they encourage top behavior (regular list hygiene and unsub of inactives) on both sides and keep the pipes clean like wistles ;)

Back