Test template - question

Uroš

I have following problem.

I made external smtp servers through which clients can send campaigns.
These smtp servers are only for sending campaigns ( use for-> campaigns ).

I then made local smtp servers to send other things ( user for ---> email test, reposrts, invoices, etc )

When I want to send a test template, it tells me that I can not, because there is no server to send.

How can I make it work?
Uros

When I want to send a test template, it tells me that I can not, because there is no server to send.
If you do not allow clients to send from system servers and you assign them a single server for sending campaigns, then it makes sense that the client cannot send other emails, because you told the system to.
You can allow customers to send from system servers as well, and the system servers will be used only for other stuff than campaigns.
You can also let the client server send all his emails.

If you do not allow clients to send from system servers and you assign them a single server for sending campaigns, then it makes sense that the client cannot send other emails, because you told the system to.
You can allow customers to send from system servers as well, and the system servers will be used only for other stuff than campaigns.
You can also let the client server send all his emails.
A good one for the KB :)

I have created a system server for sending test messages ( Use for - Email tests no for all ),
Customers are added to groups and each group has the right to send from system servers. That's why I do not know what's wrong.
Basicly i need one smtp server just for sending Email tests because if i have in email queue lot of emails , test emails waits in queue.

I have created a system server for sending test messages ( Use for - Email tests no for all ),
Customers are added to groups and each group has the right to send from system servers. That's why I do not know what's wrong.
Basicly i need one smtp server just for sending Email tests because if i have in email queue lot of emails , test emails waits in queue.
Check DS log. The test msg probly went to 'all' sys DS, not 'test' sys DS, since both r 'sys' (and u allow cust to send via sys).

Are there system servers which can send "for all" ? - no they are not.
Hourly quota is ok.

Uroš

Back